Print Page | Close Window

Gilliland Double Dip?

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: City Manager
Forum Description: Discuss the city manager administration including all city departments.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5458
Printed Date: Apr 27 2024 at 3:22pm

Topic: Gilliland Double Dip?
Posted By: Middletown29
Subject: Gilliland Double Dip?
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:17am
Ran into a city councilman last night.
He told me Gilliland is requesting to retire and be rehired!!
After the November election of course!!!

Replies:
Posted By: over the hill
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:02pm
Well that's not a problem. We have an opening for dog catcher in Middletown.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:57pm
Well now is the time for citizens to SPEAK UP and say we will not stand for her being rehired in ANY capacity!!! She doesn't want to be held responsible for this debacle with HUD Which is clearly her doing. Doug takes his direction from her. She IS the EXCECUTIVE DIRECTOR of MIDDLETOWN PUBLIC HOUSING that is the facts. So instead of working out a compromise with HUD her replie is to hold fast to no compromise. Only unless she can be promised there will be no charges filled will she talk. IMO it will be moved to Hamilton and Middletown will lose all that Gov't money. But I dought the vouchers will be reduced. So this was all for the feather in her cap but it may not turn out that way and that is what she's afraid of so she wants out to save face.IMO

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 2:20pm
Worst mistake this city can make at this time. She, Becker and Olson have done more damage to this city in the last three decades than one can imagine. Not only should she not be rehired, she should be urged to leave now, leave the city and never return. However, since council will be involved, and, knowing they rarily make the correct decisions for the city, I foresee her being brought back, ala the clown who brought her here in the first place, given a raise, and heading right back in the city manager's seat. Apparently, logic, competence, morals and progressive leadership are not in the job description for the city manager's position. Wonder how the members of council feel about being court jesters for the city queen and her entourage? How does it feel to roll over, fetch the stick, be walked with that collar around your neck and stand for your owners council? Pathetic.

-------------
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.

Posted By: Perplexed
Date Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 2:49pm
Once again, this commentary reminds of Jim Armbruster.  He told me in July 2008 that the worst mistake he made as a City Council member was to support the hiring of Judy G.  And, say what you want, it was David Schiavone and Tony Marconi who felt the same way.  If only these three men had succeeded in getting the help of Bill Becker to send Judy G. back to Pickerington.  She was not and is not properly qualified to effectively remedy the worsening problems of an ailing community such as ours.   The results of policies and programs such as what we've seen from Judy G. and the Doogmeister speak for themselves.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:00pm
I am told there is significant disagreement among city council over the retire rehire proposal.

Mulligans yes
Mort yes
Others not on board.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Middletown29 Middletown29 wrote:

I am told there is significant disagreement among city council over the retire rehire proposal.

Mulligans yes
Mort yes
Others not on board.

NO PICARD ON THE MORT/MULLIGAN TEAM? THOUGHT OLD DANNY WENT ALONG WITH THE PROGRAM FOR THIS GROUP. THAT LEAVES 3 ON THE MULLIGAN TEAM AND 3 ON THE SCOTT-JONES/LAUBACH/PICARD TEAM. WHAT ABOUT SMITH'S POSITION?

-------------
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 2:12pm
Smith has resigned his seat.Dosen't our by laws prohibit retire and rehire in the same position? This is just the example of the Mulligans and Mort following like sheep. Don't care what's good for the city just what's good for them.I heard someone say they heard there was a petition in the works to ask for Judy's resignation and Larry's do to their lack of "fiduciary responsibility"but that applies to the majority of council. They all need to be dismissed. Laubaugh did try to warn them a couple of meetings back.Show me that petition so I can sign it!!!

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 2:23pm
May be we should call some of our elected officials and voice our displeasure at the thought of it.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by over the hill over the hill wrote:

Smith has resigned his seat.Dosen't our by laws prohibit retire and rehire in the same position? This is just the example of the Mulligans and Mort following like sheep. Don't care what's good for the city just what's good for them.I heard someone say they heard there was a petition in the works to ask for Judy's resignation and Larry's do to their lack of "fiduciary responsibility"but that applies to the majority of council. They all need to be dismissed. Laubaugh did try to warn them a couple of meetings back.Show me that petition so I can sign it!!!

A petition may be one option but will probably do very little when presented to the city officials. Alot of effort to be ignored. Before they start a petition, they might want to offer a recall list for all on council while passing around the petition. A recall would send a louder message and force action but would require a network of recall messengers to have all voters, in all areas of town, who are wanting to see change sign. That would trigger another election to fill the seats on council, but knowing the right people won't run to challenge, and knowing that the ones in now would run again, the situation on council would remain the same. Why stop with Larry Mulligan and Gilleland on resignations? Let's include Landen, Adkins and Kohler on those petitions also.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:59pm
Vet that's music to my ears

Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 4:04pm
Well I wonder if it would wake them up that a lot of people are fed up with"business as usual". Or may by "we're mad as hell,and we aren't going to take it anymore"

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

...That would trigger another election to fill the seats on council, but knowing the right people won't run to challenge, and knowing that the ones in now would run again, the situation on council would remain the same.
The "ones in now" can't run again for at least two years., if they are recalled!!!

Per our City Charter:

ARTICLE VI, SECTION 2. RECALL

(b) Any person removed from office by a recall election shall not be appointed or employed by the City in any department of the City for a period of at least two (2) years from and after the date of such removal.

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

...That would trigger another election to fill the seats on council, but knowing the right people won't run to challenge, and knowing that the ones in now would run again, the situation on council would remain the same.
The "ones in now" can't run again for at least two years., if they are recalled!!!

Per our City Charter:

<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr>
<FONT face=CGTimes,Bold><FONT face=CGTimes,Bold>

ARTICLE VI, SECTION 2. RECALL

<FONT face=CGTimes><FONT face=CGTimes>(b) Any person removed from office by a recall election shall not be appointed or employed by the City in any department of the City for a period of at least two (2) years from and after the date of such removal.

NOW MICHAEL EUGENE PRESTA, YOU AND I KNOW, AND HAVE SEEN OVER THE YEARS WHERE "ADJUSTMENTS" ARE MADE TO THE CITY CHARTER AND THE LAWS OF THE CITY TO ACCOMODATE THE SITUATION. LES LANDEN IS A MASTER AT LAW INTERPRETATION ADLIB MANIPULATION AND WE HAVE SEEN IT USED MORE THAN ONCE. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, OLE' LES, WITH GILLELAND'S APPROVAL, WILL TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE STATED ABOVE AND MAKE AN END RUN USING THE LES LANDEN SCHOOL OF LEGALEESE AND HAVE THEIR PUPPETS BACK BEHIND THAT COUNCIL DESK BEFORE WE KNEW WHAT HIT US. THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO CHALLENGE THIS. NEVER IS. THE LAW IN THIS CITY ONLY MEANS WHAT IT SAYS IF IT FAVORS THE INTERNAL GROUP CURRENTLY RUNNING THE CITY. THAT "TWO YEAR RULE" WOULD BE AMENDED THROUGH "EMERGENCY LEGISLATION" WITH A REQUEST FROM ONE OF THE COUNCIL MEMBERS FOR A "FIRST READING ONLY" AS IT ALWAYS IS WHEN THEY WANT TO PUSH SOMETHING THROUGH TO PREVENT DISCUSSION.

-------------

Posted By: bumper
Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:00am
http://youtu.be/LoJdKuJfRbw" rel="nofollow - http://youtu.be/LoJdKuJfRbw

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:46am
Well bumper that's exactly what would happen here. But I guess we could let her come in then have her charged with fraud then she'd be gone for good. Well at lease city council knows we are watching.

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 5:33pm
Council could care less about MUSA minions.

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 5:40pm
That's O K. The word gets around.

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 6:46pm
M29 -

Minions is it?  I don't think so.

There's been a treasure trove of substantiated facts posted by MUSA participants over the past four years.  Some of the embarrassing topics include:  waste of federal funds, lack of a cohesive plan to rejuvenate older neighborhoods, dubious so-called downtown give-aways, arrogance of some senior city staff members, etc.

Judy G. may have USED Ginger Smith as the hatchet woman to get rid of me.  I knew too much about very questionable projects and mismanagement between 2001-2006.  Nobody from the city hall bunker has ever successfully contradicted anything that I've tried to share with MUSA participants.

Sadly, a couple of MUSA participants have chastised me for what that I have shared.  They heaped accolades upon Mr. Akins without really knowing what they were talking about.  Nobody has shared more factual insight into the inner workings of city hall.  I stand behind all that I said.  And, SpiderJohn, yes, I am on a vendetta to expose the waste and misguided policies and plans emanating from some senior city hall members.  I do not seek my former position or financial compensation for being forced out.

Take some time and read the older posts dating back to April 2009.  You may be enlightened.

Posted By: spiderjohn
Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 8:26pm
I don't doubt you at all, Mr.Self.
You witnessed lot of mess.
Take them down--go for it!

Don't be sad over how I view things--so many ways to look at things

many here and not here know a lot of things that we don't publish
btw--you aren't that enlightening

disappointing that m29 and you similarly make it so personal and subjective

jmo of course!

Date Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:52pm
Just the truth.
Not personal

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:05am

Council could care less about MUSA minions.

And I would imagine that the council people don't rate very highly with the MUSA people either, 29. Still, it is pure enjoyment finding fault with the 's, watching their dirty laundry being aired occasionally and discussing their repeated failures. I rather enjoy watching them in their pathetic mis-focused attempts at revitalizing this city, especially when they actually think they are on the right path. I'm waiting for the day when the whole crowd is taken down. Someday, they will go too far and anger the wrong people. When that occurs, and the dominos start falling, justice will have been served.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:23am
IMO I think it's hard when someone feels strongly about injustices they have witnessed and no one is listening.Some people feel compelled to try to "right" a "wrong".They shouldn't be chastised for taking a stand against injustice. We all have differing opinions. Sometimes the "whistle blowers" are proved right in the end.JMO

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:02pm
Nothing hard about it.
Most are limited in what they can do.

No chastisement from here either.
Not doubting that a lot of what is known/posted is accurate.

Don't care for being made a scapegoat by a few who can't achieve their desired results.
Some here seem to lose sight of the long-range goals and targets.
If you haven't figured out where I stand by now, then you aren't focused.

Jmo of course!

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:00pm
Spider I hope you didn't think what I wrote was directed to you it was meant in general only.as I said its all IMO

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:30pm
Gilliland we be making over $250,000 a year in retirement and pay during her double dip.

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:53pm
How is that possible. Well I'd love to double dip too if I could make that kind of money and never have to account for how I spend other people's money!!!

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:19pm
A LITTLE ENTERPRISE FUND SHELL GAME
Back in June or July of 2008, Ginger Smith told me that funding for her new position of Community Revitalization Director would be coming out of the city's Enterprise Fund.  This was necessitated by the fact that no CDBG or HOME Programs monies were available to pay for her new $90,000 salary (not including fringe benefits).  She asked that I keep this matter confidential as it was the decision of Judy G. and Russ Carolus.  Ginger added that they would be the ones held accountable if these dedicated Public Works funds were ever found out.

Ginger continued this funding arrangement until January 2009.  At that time she told me that I didn't figure in any plans for the department or city as well.  My employment ended effective January 20, 2009.

By the way, the salary and fringe benefits for her also transferred Senior Administrative Assistant were not paid out of HUD funds.  I presume that they also were secretly covered by Enterprise Funds.  Both of them had been paid from this funding source until the NSP-Round One grant was approved by HUD until later in 2009.

I just thought that MUSA participants would like to see one example of the financial shell game played by Judy G.  And,  as a footnote, my highest annual salary for the city was $57,000+.

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:20pm
I welcome Judy G. to refute my comments above.

Date Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:21pm
It makes one wonder how many other "CREATIVE ACCOUNTING" tactics that Judy G. has been involved with since her arrival in January 2008?

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:22am
Old tired issue perplexed

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:27am

Old tired issue perplexed

Perhaps 29, but very real to Perplexed. Question for you 29. If the same thing happened to you that happened to Perplexed, would you feel the same way? If it didn't happen to you, it is easy to criticize people who were wronged in the workplace and have a difficult time letting it go. My wife and I, along with hundreds more, were caught in the 1994 downsizing at P&G. P&G reported to the public that it was to "Strengthen Global Effectiveness" or SGE but in essence, it was to purge the company of people who had 10-20 years in, were pulling a decent salary, and costing the company money toward retirement costs through the acquisition of P&G stock. They do the "purge older employees and hire young new ones" program about every 10 years so they are not plowing alot of money into retirement costs. If you notice, P&G announces a "realignment" about every ten years or so.

My wife and I held bitter resentment toward P&G for years. Even today, we refuse to buy their products. We could both tell you some internal stories, not publicized by P&G, that would surprise you about the "squeeky clean company" they would have you believe they are. Not true to those who have worked there and know the internal games played. The book "Soap Opera" tells alot about the internal mechanisms of the company.

Perhaps Perplexed will someday just "let it go" for the sake of their health and emotional wellbeing. Our hatred over the years has diminished to the point that it is not foremost in our minds any longer. Hopefully, Perplexed will reach that point. We have found that "letting it go" eases the mind and, the truth is, as much as you want them to pay, you can't fight it. Too large, too much money and too powerful. So, you move on, chalking it up to another one of life's little injustices. In the end, it won't matter anyway.

Consider what they did to Perplexed. Consider how you would have responded, then consider why the anger, hurt and loathing may still be present. The bosses doing the damage are never the ones that understand the ramifications......and really don't care. The axeman has no conscience, morals, feelings or class. The axeman should pay, but never will. JMO

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:23am
In this instance the issue is not me.  It is simply one tangible example as to "CREATIVE ACCOUNTING" practices that Judy G. involves herself in?  By the way, Ginger Smith told Tony Marconi, Vivian Moon, me and whomever else that Judy G. was forcing her out of city hall.  She spoke to a lawyer about this prior to being transferred from Public Works to the new Community Revitalization Department.  We all witnessed how she suddenly retired shortly after she got rid of me.  I wonder what kind of severance package that she got?  A little less than a year later an employee of mine, someone who knew so much about waste and mismanagement of HUD funds from 2000-2006 was let go upon his 10th anniversary of service.  Was this another example of paying someone off?  Call what I say what you want, it merely echoes what is happening today under Judy G.

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:06pm
HUD Section 8 Investigation

A very reliable source revealed today that HUD will release its' findings on the state of the MPHA and the 1,662 authorized S8 Housing Choice Voucher Program no later than the end of this month.  Rumor has it that BMHA will be assigned to take over the administration of the program.  If so, Mr. Akins will have quite a problem on his hands if/when S8 administrative funds are no longer available.  An already hefty percentage of CDBG and HOME Programs funds are allocated for Program Administration as well as Program Delivery (very similar to Program Administration).

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:20pm
will Mr. Adkins lose some of his salary since he won't be administrating the HUD program if it is sent to BMHA?

Date Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:18pm
It's anyone's guess as to what Judy G. will do.  It was only four plus years ago that his salary was about 55% of what it is now.  I guess that it pays to play Judy's game?

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 8:15am
Gilliland and Adkins should be gone.
What does city council do?

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:35am
I wonder what the cost of consultants, lawyers and staff time would be for the S8 fiasco?  As the Doogmeister once said at a city council meeting, "Give Me The Power And I Will Get Things Done!"  We are eagerly awaiting the verdict.

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 12:53pm
I heard they were using HUD funds to pay for the HUD lawyer. How is that possible?

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 2:37pm
Once again, there's been so many lost opportunities to revamp neighborhoods and rejuvenate the local economy over the past 4.5 years.  Judy G. and Doug A. have so much to do with this predicament.  Oooops, I forgot to add Marty K. to the equation.  However, Middletown does have so much more green space now.

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 2:48pm
Brown space

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 3:31pm
Gilliland is setting up Dougie for the fall.

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by spiderjohn spiderjohn wrote:

Brown space

Brown hamburger, lettuce and bananas

Date Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 5:27pm
seems like we are all being set up for the fall
City Council/Admin seems to think that laying off 8 police officers and breaking their pledge over govt.funding foe 4 officers is the answer

All Councilmembers and candidates will be ?ed as to their stance on this issue
All on board with this must be removed

jmo of course!
and of many others!

budget meeting in the city building next Thurs.
b there!

Date Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:10pm
Makes you wonder what Gilliland has on council.
She gets anything and everything she wants

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 10:36pm

b there!
I cannot possibly make it to this meeting.  Will someone who does attend PLEASE, PLEASE post here what transpires??? 

Thank you in advance for doing so!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Date Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 9:44am
I don't think she has any thing on council members we just have such "wishy washy" people on council that they are easily brainwashed by Gileland. There is plenty on some council members that has happened in the past M Kohler knows all about that because he is part of it but he won't talk.Councils lack of knowledge on so many levels is why Gillelnd leeds them like sheep. Works good for her not so good for the city.

Posted By: AKBobby
Date Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:23pm

seems like we are all being set up for the fall
City Council/Admin seems to think that laying off 8 police officers and breaking their pledge over govt.funding foe 4 officers is the answer

All Councilmembers and candidates will be ?ed as to their stance on this issue
All on board with this must be removed

jmo of course!
and of many others!

b there!

laying off 8 cops is absolutely insane. Didn't we just have a big shooting on 15th avenue? Isnt the city full of heroin and drugs? Isnt theft up big time? Why are we even considering laying off cops? Wow. You have got to be kidding me.

Posted By: AKBobby
Date Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:24pm
And more important, didn't we just pass a PUBLIC SAFETY LEVY to make sure cops and firemen weren't cut?

Where is that money?????????????????????????????????????????

Date Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 4:35pm
That's the question. Where is the money?

Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 6:33am
Gilliland is going to offer to take a pay cut to try to gain public support for her double dipping.

So she will only make $230,000 a year instead of $250,000.

I want to feel bad for her.

How about you?

Posted By: LMAO
Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by AKBobby AKBobby wrote:

And more important, didn't we just pass a PUBLIC SAFETY LEVY to make sure cops and firemen weren't cut?

Where is that money?????????????????????????????????????????

Our spineless ones think that we the people of "Middletucky" isnt paying much attention so they borrow from Paul to pay Peter.It irks my ass that they (the spineless ones) get away with all there underminded tatic's.I pray one day they that is involved in the illegal activity's that come out of city hall is jailed and made to pay every penny that they have stolen from the tax payers.
AK I thought we just passed a safety levy too.

SO Spineless ones

WHERE Is the MONEY!!!!

Date Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:30pm
In Gilliland's bank account

Posted By: Iron Man
Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by LMAO LMAO wrote:

SO Spineless ones

WHERE Is the MONEY!!!!

My telephone conversation with the City Manager:

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:24pm
There is a landlord meeting at Java Johnny tonight at 6:00pm. Doug Adkins will be there to answer questions about Sec8 or community revitalation. Now is your chance to ask him some questions.

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 6:02am

There is a landlord meeting at Java Johnny tonight at 6:00pm. Doug Adkins will be there to answer questions about Sec8 or community revitalation. Now is your chance to ask him some questions.

Was this announced to the community? Didn't read anything about it in the Journal, not that that surprises me.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:05am
Yes it was in the paper

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:46am

Yes it was in the paper

Thank you over. Read alot of things these days. Was a time when I remembered most of them.......now, well......

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:08pm
According to a member of city council Gilliland has the votes to double dip.
Unbelievable!

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:06pm
And I guess there is no way to stop this. I wish we could have someone speak at city council to say we are apposed to this.may be phone calls to council members and remind them they will be up for election and we will be watching.

Date Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:27pm
You can probably eliminate two of the approving Council members in the November election.

Please support Mr.Laubaugh and Ms.Bronston

Date Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:37pm
Laubaugh supports the double dip.

Date Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 7:23am
wow
surprising

Date Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:05am
Maybe we need to rethink supporting Laubaugh. Let him and the others know we are serious about changes at the city building.

Posted By: Iron Man
Date Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:34pm

Laubaugh supports the double dip.

I find that hard to believe?

Maybe I underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Posted By: johnnyp26
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:31am
Hmmmm, let's see..... Judy retires and secures her pension (one she could lose if certain things go the wrong way for her!) and then gets rehired by the city making the same money (on top of her pension!).  I chose the wrong career...
Is anyone REALLY shocked that the Mulligan boys and Laubach support this idea?!?!?  Seriously? 

Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:00pm
How do we stop the insanity???

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:46am
Word on the street is J.G.now wants to tear down the Manchester. She took it off the market and is applying for a grant to tear it down!! Wouldn't it be nice if someone like Coons could buy it and renovate it?

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:03pm

Word on the street is J.G.now wants to tear down the Manchester. She took it off the market and is applying for a grant to tear it down!! Wouldn't it be nice if someone like Coons could buy it and renovate it?

Agree, the Manchester needs to be preserved IF a PRIVATE SECTOR INDIVIDUAL USES THEIR MONEY AND NOT ONE PENNY OF OUR MONEY TO HELP IN THE PURCHASE. IMO, it would also be nice if we could get this demolition woman out of town as soon as possible before she rips the whole town down. This person doesn't understand.....never has understood this town, it's people, it's history and it's blue-collar personality.......OR she understands, but doesn't care. Fire her and run her out of town. She can take her supporters along with her on her way out. The town direction under her guidance has been a disaster.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:45pm
I'm beginning to think the woman is losing it. Her behavior has been bizarre lately .well, not just lately, I heard she accosted a man in the hall way at the city building over the Rose building and started yelling at him because she didn't like the arragment made about the payment between the parties. Which really is none of her business.

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:45pm
Someone said Dougie wants to be city manager. I'm not so sure that's a good idea. That is if you get rid of JG. I'd rather see them both gone!!!

Print Page | Close Window