Print Page | Close Window

May 6th Election Day

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Community
Forum Name: Community Events
Forum Description: Post and discuss area events, upload photos and pdf.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5714
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 3:00am

Topic: May 6th Election Day
Posted By: Paul Nagy
Subject: May 6th Election Day
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:09am
This is May 6th Election Day. Please get out and vote. Your vote does make a difference.

Replies:
Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Paul Nagy Paul Nagy wrote:

This is May 6th Election Day. Please get out and vote. Your vote does make a difference.
I concur!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:37am
Along the same lines, I am once again running for Republican Central Committee member for Middletown Ward One, Precinct Two.  

As much as I would like to have everyone's vote, I do ask that you do NOT vote for me IF you are:

A RINO (Republican In Name Only, which is someone who is Republican only because they cannot get elected as a Democrat) or a DINO (which is a closet Democrat, someone who votes Democrat, but belongs to the Republican Party because they realize that we are actually better people to hang out with).

This is very likely the last time I will be troubling you for your vote.  I sincerely thank you if you have voted for me in the past, and thank you in advance for your vote this year.

If reelected, I promise to represent you to the very best of my ability, and with no regard to any personal gain.

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:58am
I concur.
    pn

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:50am
This primary electon certainly shows that your vote does matter and every vote is important. Voting is the biggest and strongest  weapon to preserve democracy.
    pn

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:04am
Mike P:

"If reelected, I promise to represent you to the very best of my ability, and with no regard to any personal gain"

I DON'T BELIEVE I'M USE TO THIS MIKE. THIS MAY WORK IN OTHER COMMUNITIES BUT I LIVE IN MIDDLETOWN AND THAT'S NOT HOW WE OPERATE. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING MISTER, IF YOU WANT ANY SPONSORSHIP AT ALL FROM THE CITY ADMINISTRATION.

-------------
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.

Print Page | Close Window