URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6973
Printed Date: Apr 24 2024 at 11:50am

Topic: Vivian Moon
Posted By: whistlersmom
Subject: Vivian Moon
Date Posted: Nov 27 2019 at 2:25pm
So very sad to have to inform those who knew Vivian of her passing on Sunday, 
November 24, 2019.

Vivian contributed to our community above and way beyond what most Middletonians would even consider.

There is an obituary on the Herr-Riggs Funeral Home website. They say no visitations.

-------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing" Edmond Burke

Replies:
Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Nov 29 2019 at 10:22am
I knew she had health issues months ago. I used to talk to her on the phone occasionally and she was always adamant and focused on her information on the city's business. She, like me, was very opinionated and told it like it is. A no nonsense type of person and I respected her for that. I always thought she would have made a great council member just to keep the pot stirring as she opposed most of the council's majority thinking and backed it up with facts. We could have used more "Vivian types" on council the last decade or two. The city may have gotten back on the rails if that would have happened.

I will miss our conversations. RIP Ms. Vivian. It was always interesting listening to the latest news that was never published in the Journal.

-------------
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.

Posted By: spiderjohn
Date Posted: Dec 01 2019 at 6:49pm
Long time friend
Made a big difference on musa
Will be missed
rip

Posted By: da120757
Date Posted: Dec 02 2019 at 2:47pm
Sorry to hear about Vivian passing.  She and I did not see eye to eye on a lot of things but she was a firecracker and got things done.  Rest in Peace Viv..

Posted By: John Beagle
Date Posted: Dec 08 2019 at 12:27pm
So sad to hear of Vivian's passing. She was a lovely person who really loved to post her views on here. She also stopped by my office several times over the years to meet me and my staff and to thank us for providing this forum.

She also reorganized this forum into its current structure and categories. 

So long Vivian Moon may you rest in peace.

-------------
http://www.johnbeagle.com/" rel="nofollow - John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.

Print Page | Close Window