FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunday Sunday Sunday
    Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 10:24am
After last weeks lose to the Browns, this week the Bengals will shine. As TO and 85 put together a magical show on offense. Are you ready for some football Hermes????
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 10:37am

GO BUCS!

409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 11:46am

Can anybody guess who I saw jumping for joy at Sunset Park yesterday? Wink

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 1:55pm
Thank You Palmer.............GO BUCS.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 2:04pm
PACMAN !!! What in the world is that ? That aint no BENGAL !!  Shocked

I'm ready Randy ! One TD already by the Bengals looking for more !!!!

WHO DEY ??????         BENGALS DATS WHO !!!!!!!!!! 
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 2:34pm
Pac I am shocked....Shocked I say!!!  Both teams look bad, but thr Bengals not as bad as Tampa. Hermes we got this game in the bag.

409, It had to be vet you seen, Thats the same same play house he has in his back yard. :)
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 2:36pm
Hey you can play soso as long as the other team is giving you gifts like Palmer Gave the BUCS.LOL

When I lived in Tampa I had Season Tickets to the BUCS.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 3:39pm
RANDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY BABY !!!!!!!!!!  WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Clap Clap

That last TD with Gresham was fantastic !!!!!!!!! Benson is burning up the grass !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 4:12pm
Thank you Palmer.......Can you put a Pink Bow on the next one.....GO BUCS. Tongue
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 4:17pm
Thank You Palmer.....but you forgot the Pink Bow.Big%20smile
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 4:28pm
The Fact That Palmer was playing for the Bucs made all of the difference in that game......GO BUCS.   I'll have to send him a thank you note.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 4:35pm
CRAP!!!!!! RANDY LOUUUUUU!!! I was right there with you and Hermes as the Bengals were about to wi.......wait a minute, Palmer just threw an interception and the Tampa back just had a good run.......wait, the receiver just caught a sideline pas.......wait, Tampa Bay just kicked a field goal with 1 sec. lef.....wait, the Bengals just made another futile attempt to score on the kickoff with one second le.....wait the Bengals are 2 and 3 with the tough part of their schedule coming up. That's two losses in a row to less than average teams. What will they do against real competition? Could get ugly.

OK, last chance Hermes to change allegiance and start supporting a contender. This is it. If you do not make the change, you and randy sue are stuck with 'em for the rest of the season. No one should have to endure that.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 4:37pm
I have nothing to say other than .....CryCryCryOuchOuchOuchAngryAngryAngryAngry
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 6:25pm
Randy you echo my sentiments exactly Cry
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 7:31pm
The Bengals stink!!  How can you lose with that much talent????Angry Marvin is a nice guy but needs to go. We need a coach that will kick some arse!!! I know, lets bring in Chuckie!! Jon Gruden!!!!Thumbs%20Up
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2010 at 9:13pm
Gruden did it for the BUCS, first year there and it was a Super Bowl Win for the BUCS.Big%20smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2010 at 7:53am
I would think Gruden is too comfortable in that Monday Night Football analyst slot just giving his opinions and making a nice sum of money for just talking. Probably beats the pressure of coaching and is a nice change. I thought he took a beating from the media and fans in Tampa Bay when they started going downhill before he was let go there.

What do you say Hermes, ready to change yet? Last chance to pick a winner. Randy won't mind. He knows....just won't admit it. Randall Sue, there is no shame in supporting a winner. Change teams and lose the frustration. No need to develop ulcers at your age.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2010 at 2:23pm
Naw Vet I can't because I'd be called off sides and it would be a 10 yard penalty. LOL

I have to stick with my Bengals....for richer or poorer in sickness and in health until death do us part. Unhappy

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2010 at 2:59pm
OK, just got off the phone with Mike Brown's personal assistant. I gave her the info. for this site and to review 409's picture of the Bengals air house listed above. She called me back and explained that Marvin lets the players romp in the funhouse after they lift their foam weights and before they view the tapes to review how they lost another game. It seems Marvin wants the players to tire themselves out before nap time so that they won't be so whinny during the tape review. She went further to explain that there is a jim-dandy sandbox right next to the funhouse and that Marvin passes out the shovels and pails as he supervises the sandbox activity to see that everyone is playing nicely. No milk and cookies are given to sandbox violators during afternoon breaks. This coming from the Bengals front office. The assistant also told me that the funhouse Bengal will be the new logo for any team press conferences from now on.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2010 at 2:10pm
Hermes/randy sue- it's 17 to 3 and your Bengals aren't looking too sharp. IMO, the Benson catch was a fumble as he secured the ball, took a step or two and was hit by the linebacker and let loose of the ball. Not to worry, the Falcons scored anyway on their next series. Might be 2 and 4 after today. The Falcon wide receiver (84)is eating the Bengal secondary alive. What, around 150 yards in receiving and the half isn't over yet? Might be heading for another non-playoff season already. I'm with you guys though.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2010 at 3:38pm
Dont count us out yet my friend.  Big%20smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2010 at 4:33pm
Ouch! 2 and 4 now. Nice comeback effort in the third quarter until Atlanta woke up again. Bengals need that 3rd quarter intensity all four quarters to win a game. One quarter out of four ain't gonna cut it. Fourth quarter they went back to playing like they did the first half. Another Benson fumble. But, I was still with my pals Hermes and randy sue on rootin' for 'em. Pittsburgh, Indy, Buffalo, New Orleans and Baltimore await. Ouch.

"Double bonus/last chance special" time for you Hermes. Do it now, or suffer the rest of the season. You may now declare that you are denouncing the Bengals and will support a winner. Last chance.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2010 at 7:17pm
I actually quit watching and left when the Falcons pulled ahead by 2 TD's...I was sure it was over.

By the time I came back and seen the Bengals came from behind and was ahead by one and all those great plays I missed I watched until the death at the end. Cry

Dearly beloved,we are gathered here today to throw dirt on our beloved Bengals. They did their best,lived football to it's fullest but lost anyway. Yea though I walk through the valley of losers,I shall fear no evil,for Randy is with me,thy positive attitude comforts me,I shall resist Vet and his staff and continue to believe in thy Bengals. Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic