FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer Park clean Up!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer Park clean Up!
    Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 2:37pm
Vet the topic you are talking about is this one  
http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280&KW=riverside+village+park&PID=21295#21295
This is the same trailer park I snapped the picutre at. There are three entrances to that trailer park and each one has that sign in front of it. I am not sure what happened to the clean up and search for the owners.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 2:28pm
Speaking of trailer park cleanups......whatever happened to the city's attempt to locate out of state people to cleanup or knockdown the Riverside Village trailers across from the airport? We talked about this for awhile and the topic kinda went away. Any new information?
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

*ensure
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 2:02pm

I saw this picture the other day on my way home from work. I have yet to see the cops patrolling the area. That area is a slum; I grew up on Wilbraham Road which is just down the street. Had some friends that lived in there wasn’t always a bad place. If I remember correctly the city was looking to clean it up and get some help from the owners that live out of state. Wonder what happened to that?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic