FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vitori hit with Tax Lien

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2018 at 8:59am
Nelson, are you out there? I think so.
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2018 at 7:58am
REASON TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

A man was walking down the street the other day, and as he was passing a mental health facility, he noticed that it was concealed by a large wooden paneling with one hole at eye level. Inside, the patients were together, loudly shouting "13--13--13!" Being curious, he went to look through the hole to see what it was all about----he immediately was poked in the eye by a sharp stick, losing the eye. On the other side of the boarding, the patients began shouting "14--14--14!"

Lesson learned the hard way.....
MattR View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2018 at 10:47am
There's paneling around the city building?
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2018 at 3:24am
Was downtown last night and heard more about Vitori’s legal disputes and tax problems. Wonder why “middiemom” aka Ami Vitori does not address the legal and tax issues publicly?
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2018 at 9:32am
Lover, I’m glad you were downtown last night. Thanks for supporting the city . So so sad that the topic of someone’s personal life is the fodder for gossip. Oh well, to each his own, I guess. “Men” gossiping.... 🙄 Never in my life have I ever seen “men” behave the way they do in this town.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2018 at 9:33am
Lover, I’m glad you were downtown last night. Thanks for supporting the city . So so sad that the topic of someone’s personal life is the fodder for gossip. Oh well, to each his own, I guess. “Men” gossiping. Never in my life have I ever seen “men” behave the way they do in this town.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2018 at 9:37am
Sorry for the double post. The site accused me of spamming and I thought it was my emoji. It couldn’t have been who I am could it? 🤔
redbengals View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2018 at 6:37pm
or who you THINK you are
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by middiemom middiemom wrote:

Lover, I’m glad you were downtown last night. Thanks for supporting the city . So so sad that the topic of someone’s personal life is the fodder for gossip. Oh well, to each his own, I guess. “Men” gossiping. Never in my life have I ever seen “men” behave the way they do in this town.

Get over yourself
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2018 at 9:20am
Red, go away again please. Still can’t get over it can you?
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2018 at 12:19pm
get over what? please explain 
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2018 at 9:11pm
being let go by the city, red, just go away, again.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 6:41am
Middiemom (Ami Vitori)

Ms Vitori you hide behind your rants about the negative. What about the negative you have brought to Middleotwn?

Bounced employee pay checks.
Local contractors not paid.
Taxes not paid.

You owe the public an explanation.
Hiding behind attempts at distraction will not suffice.
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 6:20pm
To:  John Beagle and Adam Lewis -

Thank you for allowing me to present the facts regarding Ami Vitori's ongoing obsession with me.

Nelson Self

adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 7:53am
Nelson,

As I said on the phone, you're welcome to post here as long as you stay within the guidelines of the site. No need to thank us.
Adam Lewis' Blog
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 8:48am
Me Vitori
The public awaits your explanation regarding the tax and other issues related to Gracie’s,
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 6:05pm
And we await your explanation of multiple usernames mover/m29. What is your motive? Side note, join me at the slice tonight for egg nog, pizza and a screening of Christmas Vacation!
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 6:12pm
Still no answer to why Nelson/ANALytical/ redbengals can behave in the manner that he does on this site.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 7:34pm
your lies may work with kevin but we know who you are amy
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 9:31am
My apologies to Nelson/analytical for thinking you could the same person as redbengals. He is absolutely psychotic and clearly has a grudge against Ms. Vitori. Keep it above the belt, red. Leave families out of this. You have sank to an all time low. Just a deplorable “man”.
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 10:52am
Middiemom,

Thanks for your apology!  I did stop posting on this blog for more than two months until I felt compelled to restore my "active membership" this week due to many false accusatory posts about me.  I trust that the powers to be will intervene to stop all of this and related "unnecessary madness" that only serves to harm and demean the viability of this important voice of the people.

Yes, we have widely differing opinions regarding the community/economic development policies, priorities, plans and programs of the city administration.  But, I continue to truly care about the city and know that you do as well.

My hope for the citizens of Middletown is that the city administration and city council will adopt highest and best use, most cost effective initiatives from now forward to restore the city to its former state of prosperity and public regard.  Sadly, millions of previously available funding is now mostly depleted to help underwrite these future efforts.

I wish to thank VietVet, MattR, Vivian Moon, etc. for their friendship, counsel and encouragement over the past nearly 10 years.  I continue to wish Middletown a return to better days.
Middletown29 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2018 at 9:33am
Has anyone heard anything new about the tax lien against Gracies?
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 7:18pm
Total $81,400
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic