FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vitori New Tax Lien

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vitori New Tax Lien
    Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 1:52pm
Gracies LLC and Owner Ami Vitori received a new year present in the form of a new tax lien. The lien filed 12 28 2018 assesses $25,150 against Gracies/Vitori for failure to pay employee withholding tax for the quarter ending March 31, 2018.

Federal tax liens now exceed $75,000.
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 2:48pm
And this affects YOU personally how???
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 4:19pm
As a Middletown voter and taxpayer I think the fact that an elected offical (Vitori) through their business embezzles over $75,000 in federal withholding taxes at the same time she takes out an $80,000 loan from Middletown Moving Forward impacts all Middletown taxpayers.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 5:21pm
I wondered about the same thing, however I wasn't going to bring it up.
Would think that MMF should explain.....won't hold my breath

Still hoping that the situation is remedied as quickly and as painlessly as possible. Unfortunate yet the buck stops at the top.
Hopefully holiday business can put this to rest quickly--I like the place and the owners.

Let'sall hope and work towards a better, more constructive 2019!

Middletown----It just doesn't get any better!
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 7:16pm
MMF Loan. $80,000
Tax Liens    $81,400
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 2:25pm
Because, former middie, middie lover fancies himself a Woodward Bernstein type and obviously has a grudge. I wish I could sit around all day obsessing over someone else but I am a busy gal. No time for such trivial stuff.
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 2:29pm
Middielover has created an entirely new thread to obsess with her. He posted the same stuff on another thread and got no bites. He’s probably someone from her past that she didn’t give enough atttention to. LOL!!!!!
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2019 at 12:48pm
If you read the mortgage Vitori signed for the MMF loan it appears the federal tax liens put her in default of the loan covenants.
Wonder if MMF board will invoke a call on the loan or allow the loan proceeds to be lost?
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2019 at 9:37pm
I doubt that they care outside of what should be a major embarrassment....OPM lover!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic