FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vitori & OLD ENTITLED WHITE MEN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
buddhalite View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 10:24pm
Obfuscate, obfuscate, obfuscate....

Did the poor wittle girwl get her panties all in a wad because a big bad WHITE GUY got in her face?

For decades the women wanted to be treated just like men - well - welcome to the show - that's how us men have been handling business for thousands of years.
"Every government intervention [in the marketplace] creates unintended consequences, which lead to calls for further government interventions." -Ludwig van Mises
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 9:57pm
Very sad, Middielover. Very sad. You have become the new “Nelson/analytical”. So negative. You side with a man who put a finger in a woman’s face and yelled at her? Interesting times we live in. “My father got a little upset”? Real tough guy to do what he did. Entitled people don’t like it when the status quo is challenged. Times are changing, either get on board or get out of the way. I still can’t believe someone is defending a man acting in this manner toward a woman. 😔
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 8:27pm
Actually the comment of Scott Lewis was not deleted, here it is:

Scott Lewis:

"
Ami, for the record, isn't the CONTEXT important here? Descent neighbors don't send emails launching threats to others about property nuisances; they actually walk over and ask can we talk the issues over. Yes, my father got a little upset with you about some matters, and for that, I'm sorry, but there is a larger context here. Let's resolve them diplomatically over a conversation and not on social media, please!-- "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic