FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO DEY!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO DEY!!
    Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 1:53pm
Looking good so far, 6 to nothing. WHO DEY !!!!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 2:47pm
TD Ravens.....I'm worried  Unhappy

Palmer is wasting way to much time on the line of scrimmage...I think he's giving away his plays by changing things up at the line. Make the call and throw the friggin ball Palmer !!! (and make sure you hit the reciever)

I'm just not feeling it. Cry
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 3:56pm
2:52 left in the game up by 5 and I feel something bad coming. :(
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 4:31pm
Ok they pulled that one out,thanks to Nugent. I have really got to quit watching these guys when they take the field,they make me a nervous wreck. Pinch

Several good plays made by the Bengals but over all it was not a pretty game by either side. But a win all the same and I'll take it.  Clap

Randy where is Vet ?? When are we going to get some Bengal smiley's on here ?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 5:25pm
I haven't watched such a boring game (from both sides) in a long time. I have never seen such a pathetic offense like I did today with the Ravens. Flacco is one of the worst qb's in the league. He can't throw the ball with any accuracy, needs to be benched (or traded to the Bengals) If Baltimore wants to score any points beyond the typical 9 to 15 they score, and not burn out their defense before half the season is over, they need a new qb to keep the offense on the field longer than three and out every time. This guy is worthless. This game was so bad, I kept watching the clock waiting and hoping for the 4PM games to come on. I figured they couldn't be much worse than this one was. Mercy! Not a pretty win for the Bengals, but an even uglier loss for Baltimore. How in the world can Harbaugh, the Ravens coach, keep from going ballistic on the sideline during the game? Flacco would have played his last game for me as coach with today's performance. Terrible.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2010 at 9:08am
Opening day jitters Vet. I agree both teams were pathetic. Both QB's were throwing wild,passes that superman couldn't catch.

We'll see what game 2 holds in store. Pinch
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2010 at 7:35pm

WHO DEY! I am glad they won , but until Pamer gets control of that deep ball, they are in for another long season

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic