I. BUSINESS MEETING – 6:00 p.m. – COUNCIL CHAMBERS – LOWER LEVEL
1. MOMENT OF MEDITATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. ROLL CALL
3. CITIZEN COMMENTS
4. CITY MANAGER REPORTS - Warren County Sheriff, Larry Sims Health Department Levy
5. CONSENT AGENDA. Matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion and one vote of consent. There will be no separate discussion. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.
(a) Approve: City Council Minutes – May 3, 2011
(b) Receive and File Board/Commission Minutes: Board of Health & Environment – April 12, 2011
Citizen’s Advisory Board – April 20, 2011
Civil Service Commission – April 21, 2011
(c) Confirm Personnel Transactions: Appointments: Administrative Assistant – Michelle L. Evans, Chief of Police.
(d) Accept and Award as the lowest and best bid, the following Bid Tabulations:
(1) Authorizing the purchase of a dump truck cab and chassis from Interstate Ford, Inc., in the amount of $34,500.
(2) Authorizing the purchase of a dump body and related equipment from Ace Truck Body, Inc. in the amount of $38,045.
(3) Authorizing the purchase of a crane truck cab and chassis from Interstate Ford, Inc. in the amount of $32,500.
(4) Authorizing the purchase of a service body for a crane truck from K. E. Rose, Co., Ltd., in the amount of $24,700.
(e) Authorize Transfer of Property: approximately 0.07 acre (ten foot strip) of land along the north side of Rosedale Road to abutting property owners, Kenneth and Martha Rogers.
6. COUNCIL COMMENTS
1. Ordinance No. O2011-22, an ordinance establishing a procedure for and authorizing an amendment to a contract with to SK Construction Co. for repair of an interceptor and declaring an emergency.
2. Ordinance No. O2011-23, an ordinance authorizing a Development Agreement with Advanced Design Solutions Inc. and declaring an emergency.
3. Resolution No. R2011-09, a resolution authorizing the City Manager to file an application to the State of Ohio, to participate in the Clean Ohio Assistance Fund and/or the Clean Ohio Revitalization Fund and declaring an emergency. Middletown City Council Agenda May 17, 2011
4. Resolution No. R2011-10, a resolution requesting the Butler County Auditor and the Warren County Auditor to certify to the City of Middletown, Ohio, the total current tax valuation of the City and the dollar amount of revenue that would be generated by a one-half mill levy upon real property within the corporate limits of the City for the purposes set forth in Ohio Revised Code Sections 5705.19(A) and 5705.191 and declaring an emergency.
5. Ordinance No. O2011-24, an ordinance establishing a procedure for and authorizing a purchase of certain equipment for Greentree Health Science Academy and declaring an emergency.
III. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Under the authority of ORC 121.22(G)(2) To consider the purchase of property for public purposes.