MiddletownUSA.com may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by MiddletownUSA.com and the MiddletownUSA.com Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on MiddletownUSA.com and that you provide to other MiddletownUSA.com users. Your MiddletownUSA.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other MiddletownUSA.com members may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and MiddletownUSA.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com by any person, please contact MiddletownUSA.com immediately.
MiddletownUSA.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restricted, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. MiddletownUSA.com expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com if MiddletownUSA.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to MiddletownUSA.com and/or its users.
1. Eligibility - Use of and Membership in the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com is void where prohibited. By using the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 14 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
2. Term - This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com or are a member. You may terminate your membership at any time, by contacting MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com may terminate your membership at any time, without warning. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
3. Fees - You acknowledge that MiddletownUSA.com reserves the right to charge for the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com and change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If MiddletownUSA.com terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
4. Password - When you sign up to become a member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. you agree to notify MiddletownUSA.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Non-commercial Use by Members - The services offered by MiddletownUSA.com are for the personal use of members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by MiddletownUSA.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the MiddletownUSA.com website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on MiddletownUSA.com
A. MiddletownUSA.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. After posting your Content to the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you may continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, you hereby grant to MiddletownUSA.com a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. The license you grant to MiddletownUSA.com is non-exclusive, meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to MiddletownUSA.com, fully paid and royalty-free, meaning that MiddletownUSA.com is not required to pay you for any Content you post, sublicensable, so that MiddletownUSA.com is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, and worldwide. This license will terminate at th etime you remove your Content from the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. The license does not grant MiddletownUSA.com the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant MiddletownUSA.com the right to distribute your Content outside of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com.
B. You represent and warrant that: (1) you own the Content posted by you on or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com does not violate privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by any reason of any Content posted by you to or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com.
C. The services offered by MiddletownUSA.com contain Content of MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and MiddletownUSA.com owns and retains all rights in the MiddletownUSA.com Content and the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduceand display the MiddletownUSA.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the MiddletownUSA.com website and using the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com.
D. The services offered by MiddletownUSA.com contain Content of users and other MiddletownUSA.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any Content appearing on or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com.
7. Content Posted
A. MiddletownUSA.com may delete any Content that in the sold judgement of MiddletownUSA.com violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. MiddletownUSA.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time MiddletownUSA.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, MiddletownUSA.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such Content.
B. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, and any material or information that you transmit to other members and for your interactions with other users. MiddletownUSA.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by MiddletownUSA.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other members.
8. Content Activity Prohibited - The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MiddletownUSA.com's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of MiddletownUSA.com:
A. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
B. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
C. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
D. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
E. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
F. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
G. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or lbelous;
H. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or prividing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
I. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
J. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
K. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but no limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
L. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
M. involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent such as contents, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
N. includes a photorgaph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the MiddletownUSA.com website and through your use of the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MiddletownUSA.com's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
A. criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
B. advertising to, or solicitation of, any member to buy or sell any products or services through the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, MiddletownUSA.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which MiddletownUSA.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to MiddletownUSA.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay MiddletownUSA.com $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the MiddletownUSA.com Services;
C. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any MiddletownUSA.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
D. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
E. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com or the networks or services connected to the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com;
F. attempting to impersonate another member or person;
G. using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
H. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
I. using any information obtained from the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
J. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
K. using the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
9. Copyright Policy - You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of MiddletownUSA.com to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to MiddletownUSA.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the services offered on MiddletownUSA.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact MiddletownUSA.com.
10. Member Disputes - You are solely responsible for your interactions with other MiddletownUSA.com members. MiddletownUSA.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
12. Disclaimers - MiddletownUSA.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the MiddletownUSA.com Website or in connection with the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, whether caused by users of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. Profiles created and posted by members on the MiddletownUSA.com website may contain links to other websites. MiddletownUSA.com is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by MiddletownUSA.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by MiddletownUSA.com. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. MiddletownUSA.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this MiddletownUSA.com Website or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. MiddletownUSA.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. MiddletownUSA.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user or member communication. MiddletownUSA.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. Under no circumstances shall MiddletownUSA.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, attendance at a MiddletownUSA.com event, from any Content posted on or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, or from the conduct of any Users of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, whether online or offline. The services offered by MiddletownUSA.com are provided "AS-IS" and as available and MiddletownUSA.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. MiddletownUSA.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com.
13. Limitation on Liability - IN NO EVENT SHALL MiddletownUSA.com BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF MiddletownUSA.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MiddletownUSA.com'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO MiddletownUSA.com FOR THE services offered by MiddletownUSA.com DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
14. U.S. Export Controls - Software available in connection with the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
15. Disputes - If there is any dispute about or involving the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Ohio, County of Butler County.
16. Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and hold MiddletownUSA.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the MiddletownUSA.com Website or through the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com causes MiddletownUSA.com to be liable to another.
17. Other - This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the MiddletownUSA.com Website or any of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com and is further affirmed by you becoming a member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MiddletownUSA.com regarding the use of the services offered by MiddletownUSA.com. The failure of MiddletownUSA.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. MiddletownUSA.com is a trademark of MiddletownUSA.com, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact MiddletownUSA.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.