FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

party on the plaza

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: party on the plaza
    Posted: Jul 19 2007 at 7:14am
was a good time and very encouraging.
New music was very good. The Johnny B guy is always enjoyable, and the young guys doing the Hendrix stuff were a real treat from the same old musical faces.

Alcohol served with no problems, and our mayor's bbq was good.

Too bad there were major similar activities at 1st Presby church and Sunset Park on the same evening.

Our school and city admin might be taking us down, but we might as well have a good time sinking. Or can we pull this out eventually with a positive united approach?
Watch out--it can be contagious!!
Bill Rogers View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2007 at 11:57am
It's that time of year, the party season.  Great opportunities to have a good time and focus more on the positive aspects of Middletown. I'll be keeping the calendar updated with local events as I catch them, but feel free to fill me in if I miss something!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic