Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Monday, May 13, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - At least the Russians Understand what is happening
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

At least the Russians Understand what is happening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At least the Russians Understand what is happening
    Posted: May 30 2009 at 7:32am

American capitalism gone with a whimper

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more then a whimper to their masters.

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.

So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of unelected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies. I am sure that if given the chance, they would happily try and redesign it for the whole of the world, too. Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago, warned Obama and UK's Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster. Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a "freeman" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair" maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies give out pay raises and bonuses? Senator Barney Franks, a social pervert basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort. He stresses that this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down into his slavery with out a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker.

Stanislav Mishin

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
General Patton View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General Patton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 9:11am
God bless America!

All things are possible for those who believe in Him!

Thank you Pacman!

Never grow tired of informing our citizens!

The truth will prevail!

God bless you Pacman!

General Patton
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 1:10pm
I can't really say I agree with that article. President Obama took control because the company was out of control,the way I see it. Including the present of billions of dollars that the company asked for gave the government a free hand in how the company is to be run. That only makes sense. The article above appear's more to guide the reader toward abhorrence of President Obama than anything else. Former President Bush was instrumental in the bailout plan's but apperantly he is absolved from any  liability as to what he passed on to the next administration. I strongly believe the tactics used against our present office is nothing more than racial injustice.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 3:13pm

Hermes how long are you all going to Blame Bush for what Obama is doing.  The financial crisis was in the makings long before Bush even came to Office and whatever happens now is clearly on Obama's shoulders.  Eventually there will have to massive tax increases to pay for this spending spree that Obama is on, he can't print money as fast as he wants to spend it.  Wait until Health Care supposed reform hits, time for a tax increases. 

Ah and I really love the Race card that you have to throw in there for lack of any better arguement.  I personally could careless if he is White, Black, Pink or Green, male or female or from Mars.  His Policies are what is going to tear this country apart not his color.

Pleae explain why differing political opinions are "racial injustice"?  Simply because much of the country doesn't agree with Obama's liberal beliefs makes them a racist.  How do you come to that conclusion?  You reasoning is beyond belief and only creates racial tension which is not needed.

You and the rest of the Obama crowd really need to get off the race card as you all have been hiding behind the race card for far to long on to many issues. 
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 5:36pm
Hermes- If I may, I'd like to make a suggestion to you. If I'm out of line, I will apologize now. I made the fatal mistake before the election, of engaging the folks here on this forum in the never ending debate of the downfalls of the Bush administration (and the pathetic failings of Congress) and the hope that Obama would be a positive radical change from what, in my opinion, was eight years of general malaise in this country. There are many negative agenda items of the Bush years that we could discuss here, but time and repetitiveness make it not worthwhile. Futhermore, you (nor I) will never convince folks like Pacman, Jonathan, and Mr. Beagle that Bush was as bad as some of us thought he was. Likewise, they will never convince us "opposite thinkers" that Bush was ok. No one wins- the debate will rumble on for years to come. Now, with Bush gone, they will find very little that is good with the Obama administration. I have learned to never engage these people in an argument when they present anti-Obama information. All that results is back and forth banter that solves nothing. You make your own choice- as for me, I read their posts but won't respond. It is a futile exercise. JMO
General Patton View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General Patton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 6:11pm
Many conservative Americans weren't pleased by some of the happenings of the Bush Administration.  At least he gave us two decent constitutionalist Supreme Court justices.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 7:47am

Right on General but the assumption by many Dems/liberals is that if you are conservative in your views then you were in lock step with Bush on everything.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  At no time have I stated that everything that Bush did was OK, but on the other hand I don't walk around with blinders on  believing Obama walks on water, like many of you do.  At some point in time these Spending Policies/Tax hikes that must come, will come back to bite us in the ass, but of Course it will once again be George Bushes fault according to the Libs.

As far as posting news stories about Obama, I found the above interesting in the fact that it came from a Russian Newspaper Pravada.

Don't even get me started on Congress wich by the way has been controlled by the Dems for what the past 2-3 years.  So Vet the fact that we don't just shrivel up everytime someone comes here and blames Bush for everything that happewned in the world for the past 15 years shouldn't surprise you and when the race card is played that really gets under my skin, as some Middletown Residents tend to play that at every turn for many issues.
Obama is the President, he won he election and good for him,  his Race is irrelevant to me, his polictical leanings and policies are what should be important to every American. 

Thomas Jefferson
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 8:58am
Hermes- do you now see what I was talking about. Did you notice how I made general reference to the Bush years and also took a jab at the lousy Congress. Immediately the claws came out in that defensive posture and it was stated that the Dems were in control the last 2-3 years (without also saying that the Repubs had the controlling years before that and did a lousy job also). How about the exaggeration of blaming Bush for the last 15, he said 15 years. It still doesn't add up to 15 years if you included Daddy Bush's one term. Anything to blow things out of proportion. All one sided here. Pacman stated that "at no time have I stated that everything Bush did was OK"--- Probably is true, but he also didn't make near the effort to post the number of articles and You Tubes about the Bush screwups to support that statement. Always a You Tube or article about the Dems and how they screwed up. A constant barrage. Everyone of them must be total failures and the party has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Apparently the Repubs never do anything wrong to pull from You Tube OR-OR, some folks posting here have chosen to be so bias that they are incapable of drawing conclusions from both sides. I'm guilty of that also, but there is one difference---- I don't flood this forum with anti-Bush crap. Bush is done. He's had his time in the sun and now he's gone. Goodbye George!!     Oh, and Pacman- we can agree on a few things involving politics. I agree 100% on your race card comment. I join you in saying I could care less what the skin color is. Content/policies/performance/direction are what counts. I detest affirmative action. Best qualified person gets the job. Should have been that way from day one. Have a good day, sir.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 9:52am
I have to giggle this morning as I read this thread. In my posting I was not directing blame toward President Bush. President Bush appears to be a touchy subject in these forums for some reason. What I was so meekly suggesting was the bailout plan was passed from one office to the next and President Obama was given the torch and doing with it what he thinks is best. President Bush started and planned the bailout effort. Maybe some on here are personal friends of the Bush family,if so please accept my apology.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic