FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HR. 45

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HR. 45
    Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 10:40am
I have to say this is the first I've heard of this new bill proposal. This is scarey folks !! Whether you support gun ownership or are against it this is important to our freedom and our rights !!

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 10:51am
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 11:46am
Good video Pacman ! I really hesitate in saying this but the American people are very ignorant. I wonder how many ID cards were issued in Illinois to gun owners ? (I'll research this one) I've always said that when guns are banned or restricted that they will come after people with conceal carry permits first,then they will go after everyone else. Why put yourself on these list ? It's like jumping up and down and waving your arms yelling "take my gun ! Take my gun !". But at the same time if you use your gun minus the ID or permit then you save someones life but YOU go to prison. I honestly don't know the answer but I do know my name will not be on their list to go after first.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 12:01pm
The Illinois FOID card act was enacted in 1968,but first time I ever heard of it. It's interesting that should everyone give up their guns and all guns be banned then why do police need to carry guns ? If I'm forced to comply with a draconian gun law then no cop should be armed either.
retired co View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retired co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 8:33am
I have never harmed anyone with my firearms I hunt mostly deer and coyotes . However with the criminal element in Middletown now its not safe to not be able to protect yourself and family. I might add that my firearms have never gotten up walked outside and styarted shooting indescriminatly or have they ever went hunting on their own . I am the operator of the equiptment just like my car. We have way to many elected elite tryig to tell us what is best for uis. I personally lkike running my own life and my neighbors can run theirs  . This bill would take away another of our freedoms we are so slowly letting slip thru our fingers.
Its time we stood up for our rights as citizens Nationally , at the state and local levels.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic