FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Q & A With Council Candidate Josh Laubach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q & A With Council Candidate Josh Laubach
    Posted: Aug 10 2009 at 8:36am
Interview By MiddletownUSA.com: To read the complete interview follow the link below

Tell us a little about yourself and what qualifies you to represent your ward?

Hello, my name is Josh Laubach and I am running for Middletown City Council in the city's 3rd ward. I am a life long resident of Middletown with the exception of four years in which I lived in Columbus, Ohio attending the Ohio state University. Upon graduation I received Bachelors in Political Science with a minor in Economics. I have also spent 8 years in the Ohio Air and Army National Guard. I am currently a member of the Middletown Police advisory board and I recently became a member of the Middletown Chamber of Commerce. In addition, I have been a member of the American Legion at post #218 in Middletown. I am also a member of Union Chapel United Methodist Church located in Posttown, Ohio. For the past two years I have worked at Greentree Health Science academy, a division of Butler Tech.

I believe deeply in the founding principles of our nation. Free Markets, limited government and our federalist system have made it possible for us to have local representation in our town. I believe individuals, not governments, have created the greatest nation God has given to man. Our government at the city level is no exception. The citizen’s of Middletown will help us to solve our current problems. As a city official, I feel it’s very important to embrace the idea’s businesses, church’s and other private groups to bring growth and prosperity to our town.

Questions And Answers With Middletown City Council Candidate Josh Laubach
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 8:45am
Josh stopped into my store yesterday to introduce himself and support our business. Anyone who hasn't had the chance to read his interview with Randy should do so. The future of this great city rests with bright young people like Josh Laubach. Good luck, Josh!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic