FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another example of cops out of control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another example of cops out of control
    Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 10:05pm
Everyone on here probably thinks I'm some kind of cop hater as I keep posting stuff about cops. I'm no cop hater,what I hate are rogue cops who disobey the law they are sworn to uphold and treat citizens as if they are nothing more than dirt.

Here is another example that I actually found hard to believe until I researched it on the net.

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 11:08pm
I don't know if the cops were out of line for writing so many tickets.  The fireman was mad because he got caught speeding?  Well, how fast was he going?  The he went to meeting and started a fight with 7 officers.  I don't know why they didn't use a taser, maybe they don't have them there. 
The one lady was doing 58 mph in a driveway?!?!  It was her driveway, but 58 mph??  I think the bigger concern is where did all this money go?  Granted there is the cost of the judges, city employees etc.
I'm like you; not a cop hater but hate to see dirty cops too.  But in this case there may be  more to the story.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2009 at 8:17am
Ok I am confused about a few things here. One, this man was shot in the back in a court room and he wont be charged. But the fire chief could be? how does that make any sense? There were 7 cops there and they couldn't contain him without shooting him? I wounder if he was drunk, maybe they should have held him down and put a needle in his arm. (See that story here)

Two, all the no comments and lack of concern by the city is strange. I agree that there is far more to this story.

The lady speeding in her driveway is just funny. Is there a speed limit in your driveway? 
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2009 at 1:36pm
You know what they say "Park in a driveway and drive on the parkway".

But I do agree with the more to the story theory. I wonder if the fire chief pulled a gun or something. But either way I stick to my original idea that cops are out of control.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic