FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tony Marconi Holds Town Hall Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tony Marconi Holds Town Hall Meeting
    Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 9:10am
On Wednesday, October 14, 2009 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm at the Middletown Senior Center located on Central Ave, city council member Tony Marconi will hold a town hall meeting for residents of the third ward. All though the meeting will be open for all those that wish to attend; it will be citizens from the third posing questions for council member Marconi.

For the full story click here  Middletown City Council Member Tony Marconi Will Hold Town Hall Meeting
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 11:55am
Oh boy! Can't wait to ask Marconi and these other city leaders about some of the things discussed on this forum without Mulligan stepping in to say "we're not prepared at this time to answer questions". OR, will Marconi continue the Mulligan practice of not answering "uncomfortable subjects"?

Give you a "head's up" Mr. Marconi so you can prepare your answers ahead of time. Study hard on the subjects of Section 8 overabundance ,the hydraulic canal, the vault, the road repair plans for the city, the east end development, any info. on the MMF operation, the "historic" area around the old hospital site, the reason for Council's decision concerning the ward/size of council petition on the ballot, the reasoning behind the paving of the Commons, the downtown plans and reason for money spent, and on and on. An opportunity for all of us here to ask them point blank for answers. Hope they will respond appropriately and not "dance around the subjects".
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 11:56am
The good people of MUSA should show up and make Marconi answer their questions!

Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 1:26pm
Attendance at this meeting will be a LAUGH A MINUTE experience.  Mindless chuckling is welcomed.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 1:52pm
I made a mistake with the day, THe Town Hall meeting will be thw 14th NOT THE 17th.

Sorry for the misprint.

As for Mr. Marconi answering MiddletownUSA's questions in our phone conversation last night Mr. Marconi assured me that he will do our interview. As soon as I know more I will pass it on to you.
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 2:08pm
Maybe his pencil has no lead?

Maybe his pen has no ink?

Maybe he has no paper?

Maybe he's having internet problems?

Maybe his ghost writer is still on vacation?
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 4:17pm
Or, maybe he is waiting on Auntie Ann and the Middletown Pride to give a script to follow!LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2009 at 11:02am
I spoke with Mr. Marconi again last night and he assured me that his answers are coming soon. He has alot of things going on, but is not ducking the interview and will get me his answers as soon as he can.

I will be beginning a new round of interviews with candidates in the the next week or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic