FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CBS News= Idiots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CBS News= Idiots
    Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 1:05am
CBS News conducted a telephone survey (poll) of only,now get this,look closely at this number, 1,097 people,ok. The population of the United States is 304,059,724 as of July 2008. How is it possible that 1,097 people represent the other 304,058,724 people of this nation ? Regardless of the questions asked during the poll this type of journalistic bull should never appear in print !! What idiot sits around and thinks this crap up and calls it journalism ? I'd be impressed if the number was 150,000,000 or even a little less.   Angry
(it's late and I'm ranting)Dead

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 6:38am
Hermes- It's all bull. As I see it, all polls are conducted this way. Usually a very small percentage of people and, at times, no breakout of the people polled are given. That's why, in my opinion,. ALL polls are crap, regardless of which side is conducting them. I quit getting too excited about them a while ago and when one pops up, I try to ignore the results and the commentary associated with them. Probably a ploy by the news networks to "stimulate" viewer interest if viewership starts lagging a bit. Just a guess. ABC, CBS, NBC,Fox, MSNBC and CNN's polls are all skewed toward the side they support. They all try their best to create network political drama for audience stimulation and ratings.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 9:35am
I know Vet,but anymore the older I get the more pi**** off I get. When I do try and watch the news or read it they talk about "Brad and Angelina,TV shows,or reality shows". It's really pathetic the direction that media has taken in this country. How can they call themselves journalist when they put crap on the airways and in print ? Thumbs%20Down
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 9:38am
Stick to Fox Cable News you can't go wrong.LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 1:23pm
The wife says I need to stay away from newspapers,television and the internet. She actually threatened to discontinue our internet service. LOL
But then I told her I would call her X amount of times everyday and talk to her so she upgraded our service. LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 2:32pm
You know Pac- I'm so glad you put a LOL face on the Fox Cable News comment. If you hadn't put that on there, I would have assumed that you were on the conservative Republican side of the fence. Nothing to date has given me that indication though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic