FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H1N1 hysteria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H1N1 hysteria
    Posted: Oct 01 2009 at 12:44pm
I went to the doctor last week and while I was in the waiting room a woman with a small child (5 years old) was sitting there and the child was occasionally coughing. I never gave it much thought,but I did notice several people who quickly,at the first sound of a cough,looked in the child's direction. One lady even had a look of fear or disgust on her face after observing the child.

Do you think with all the hype of H1N1 that people will start pointing fingers and become paranoid of someone coughing,sneezing or blowing their nose ? Do you think people with a cough or any sign of cold symptoms should wear a surgical type mask when out in public ? Should stores and restaraunts BAN people from entering if they are wearing a surgical mask ?
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 9:26am
Next round of hysteria is upon us, expect to see news stories on shots and masks.

Over and over, fear mongering to sell news.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 9:51am
I have a little cough right now. Clear the office!!!!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:09am
They do so (the mask thingie) all the time (flu or no flu) in Japan, and have done so for years.

I don't know if it helps or not.  I'm just stating a fact.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 5:06pm
Funny how serious the flu is right during the Health Care debate in our country.

Is the flu being hyped to support the need for health care reform?
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic