FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stimulus for middle class

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stimulus for middle class
    Posted: Jan 25 2010 at 10:33am
Why I read the news is beyond me,all it does is p**s me off. Obama has a plan to help the struggling middle class,doubling the child care tax,increase federal funding for child care,capping student loan payments,expanding tax credits to match retirement and increasing aid for families careing for elderly.

While the old saying goes "every little bit helps" I'm sick to death of these friggin politicians who bail out their buddies who are the top wealthiest & then offer a token plan to help the ones paying the taxes. And thats all Obamas plan is,a token.(as far as helping the people) While he and other political big wigs stand there smiling & holding hands and saluting the flag they offer us the crumbs from their marble dinner tables and then expect us to shower them with gratitude !! Angry

Doesn't these political idiots realize that if the working class has no money to spend then the economy doesn't move ?!! They also quickly forget that WE THE PEOPLE are the reason they have the job they have !! How many companies would keep these people as empolyees if they were doing a job like this ? They would all get fired after the first 15 minutes !!

Ok...thats my Monday morning tirade,next person ! 
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2010 at 10:39am
ClapClapClapClapClap
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2010 at 12:34pm
Hermes- Unlike you, I appreciate the folks that are politicians. They seem very likable and only want to look out for our welfare without the slightest hint of impropriety. Oh sure, there are "rare occasions" where there is some "backslappin/ buddy type/behind the scenes/back room deal/winkin' goin' on, but that just "goes with the territory" in Washington.(Heck, it goes on here in little 'ole Middletown too) That's "just the way they are"- those pesky rascals. We should welcome their generosity when they decide to speak to us and feel honored that, in their busy schedules, they find time to think about our welfare. Look at the "big picture" like they do and try to understand that this will "be best for us" when the smoke clears. See, I bet you're feelin' better already.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2010 at 12:53pm
Vet - Now come on...I know your busting at the seams like me with some kind of ranting commentary. Go ahead...post something....you'll feel better. LOL

Randy - Have you guys given any thought to more emoticons or a larger selection ? I'd like to see more if possible.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic