FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No more Tea Party

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No more Tea Party
    Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 3:59pm
Well I've lost what little respect I had for the so-called Tea Party (or at least the national chapter) inviting Sarah "I can see Russia" Palin to be guest speaker in Nashville. Not to mention they allegedly paid her $100,000 smackers. I also heard,I don't know if it's fact,it cost $500 bucks a head just to get in to the rally. Now who or what organization in their right mind would support this woman for president ? Or any job ? Well since it is America and we can each support whomever we choose I'll seek a better more qualified candidate.
Lebanonian View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lebanonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 6:00pm
I'm willing to listen to anything they have to say that makes sense. The core problem I see is that the Tea Party groups are just completely "anti" and say nothing about what they would do differently, only what they won't do or will rip up. I haven't once read a positive, constructive thing that they propose to do.  If they want Libertarian, then dammit, BE LIBERTARIAN.

The personality cult around SARAH! feels exactly the same as the one that surrounded Obama. She also is completely unproven and has been built up to be the Second Coming. She symbolizes this cloud of unquestioned goodness to her fans, just like Obama did for his.

Anyone who votes for Sarah Palin is as much of a sucker as an Obama  "change" head.
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 6:20pm
At least Obama would win in an I.Q. contest.  Heck, I'd rather have Romney than Sarah.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 6:24pm
↑↑ Excellent post Lebanonian !! I think any real movements in this country to get it right side up again would fall under government scrutiny & no doubt be raided by Homeland Security and all participants sent to an undisclosed location. Our founding fathers would probably say "load your gun & grab your powder horn we march today !!". But it is very unfortunate that we have no real patriots in this country. Anyone can carry a sign and protest while stomping their feet screaming political rants,but ask one of them to prepare for battle and they no doubt would run the other way. People think putting faith in some career politician will set them free & right the wrongs,when all it does is create another monster drawing a paycheck off the people. We are already at a point in history when people are now looking back and seeing the difference in the freedoms they once enjoyed. The only thing left for America is for the truth to be told and for the people to admit they were wrong,and by then it will be to late.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 8:52pm
Obama might win an IQ test but only if he had his teleprompters,this man is no genious only a great herder of sheeps.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Bocephus Bocephus wrote:

Obama might win an IQ test but only if he had his teleprompters,this man is no genious only a great herder of sheeps.

I agree! However, I also see Mr Boehner to be the same.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic