FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miss Me Yet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miss Me Yet
    Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 12:11pm
Taken from EW News .com

A mystery billboard in Wyoming, Minn. is attracting lots of buzz today, in part because everyone wants to talk about it, but no one, it seems, knows much about it yet. (Seriously: For a great lesson on news in the virtual age, witness the initial speculation that the shot was a digital fake.

Then when Minnesota NPR’s Bob Collins blogged that he had driven past it on I-35, he wrote that he immediately got calls from Fox News and MSNBC asking him to appear and talk about the billboard. He declined incredulously, because the only thing he had to offer was he’d seen it in person.) I’m curious whether the people/person/organization who put it up are actual, ardent, dyed-in-the-wool Bush supporters.

There’s something about the shot that’s a little off-center: It’s Bush at his goofiest, closer to Jon Stewart’s heh-heh impression of the former president. What do you think? Have you seen it live and in person? Do you think it’s courtesy of a Bush friend or foe? And perhaps most importantly, do you miss Dubya?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 1:43pm

Isn't Wyoming Cheneys home state ?

maybe Cheney had something to do with it. Maybe He and Bushey are running again in 2012. This time Cheney will be prez with Bushey as vice-prez..
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 3:12pm
not on yuor life.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 5:05pm
Hermes- Isn't that Wyoming Minnesota? And, no, I'm not missing Bush. He is one of the causes of our current dilemma. I said ONE OF THE CAUSES, not THE CAUSE, for all you Bush lovin' Repubs out there. Cheney and Bush again???? No way in he--! Wouldn't improve a thing if that were to happen. JMO of course.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 5:42pm
Your right Vet...shows you how much attention I pay to anything Wacko LOL
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 8:00pm
Hellz no I don't miss you !
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 8:09pm
I knew this would get some laughs
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
smithde3 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithde3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 8:17pm
OMG yes, you are missed GB!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic