FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More Work For Becker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Work For Becker
    Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 8:05am
Current at-large council member Bill Becker has been appointed to director of Warren Counties Emergency Services Department. Mr. Becker has been on the Middletown city council since the 2007 election, Becker is also the currently the Deerfield Twp interim administrator.

Full story here: One More Job For Mr. Becker
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 8:27am
Too see video of Mr. Becker in action at a Middletown City Counicl meeting click here

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 9:23am
I've met a lot of people who were "full of it" but never one as "full of it" as Becker.

And the really sad part is this is the type of person these idiots want to run things. Very sad. Cry
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 9:45am
Now Hermes....didn't you read the post from randy the other day when he reviewed the number of times that Mr. Becker spoke during a specific stretch of time while on Council. Seems by randy's study of the Council tapes, that Mr. Becker imparted his wisdom on Council only sporadically which, I think, hurt Council, as I believe Mr. Becker to be a tremendous resource for this city, county and the entire nation. He is a fireball and a go-getter and is a welcomed addition to the county emergency management team. A man with many hats right now showing us all just how diversified he really is.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 10:21am
Vet - Did you take the wrong medication this morning ? LOL

You want me & Randy to come over and pump your stomach ? Shocked
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 11:55am
I am in agreement with Smartman when it comes to saying adverse things about our city officials. Being mean to Mr. Price and being called on it by Smartman has changed my approach on criticizing our wonderful elected officials on all levels of government. Those that they hire like Ms. Gilleland are trying to do what is best for this community, even though it may seem a bit "confusing" at times to us. We just don't see the big picture like they do. I believe that they have had our best interest all along. Thank you Bill Becker for your multi-hat positions in government. Thank you Mayor Lawrence P. Mulligan Jr. ("Mully" to his close friends!) for putting the reigns on us citizens that are "out of control" in the citizens comments portion of Council meetings. Thank you David Schiavone, for your years of superior performance and congratulations in landing that well deserved court position. You, indeed, were the only one qualified, no doubt. Thank you Mr. Robinette for your efforts to land only the finest jobs, truely the envy of the area. You are well worth your salary and more. We needn't expect a response from you folks as we are not worthy. Join me, randy and Hermes , as we embark on a journey of appreciation for the people that are leading this fine community! Randy- Hermes- what calendar date is coming up soon? This is just an early preview to that date. C'mon!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 12:21pm
I realize my postings have been a little scarce these last few weeks, but have you started drinking Vet?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 2:03pm

Randy - It's a case of "body snatchers" for Vet, his mind has been taken over by the "pods". Dead

He needs our help !! Shocked
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 2:33pm
randy- Hermes....I can sense your reluctance to believe my posts. After all, it is quite a change from the regular versions you are accustomed to reading. Purge yourselves of the scepticism. Alleviate yourmisconceptions and doubts. These posts are the real deal, at least until the beginning of next month which would be ........????? Think about it.....
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 3:09pm
 Vet, I admire your change in disposition. I believe this captures the essence of your new found position associated with the school board, city council, and city leadership:

Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 3:11pm
Ok Vet,,,since you brought me into this one, I dont always agree with our elected officials. In my oponion the entire council needs to go! Even the new ones! I want the best for this community and they aint gettin the job done. And no I dont always agree with the school board. Four of them are just flippin idiots! You pick the 4. As far as Dr Price, no I did not always agree with him, especially in the last few years. We were friends and agreed to disagree. My point on him was, he is gone, let him start a new position and maybe things will be different in Hazelton and I wish him well. We do not have the right to stick our noses in someones private life after they leave our public domain! Thats all I have been saying.Approve
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 3:20pm
Fair enough Smartman.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 9:16am
That is the corrupt nature of our System now. Play Ball and they will see that you are repaid.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic