FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troop Aid 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Troop Aid 2010
    Posted: Apr 20 2010 at 2:39pm

Mark your calendars; on Friday, May 14, 2010 through Sunday, May 16 2010 Smith Park in Middletown will host Troop Aid 2010. Troop Aid is a non-profit event and is sponsored in part by Mark Woods and Operation Troop Aid.

Troop Aid will feature a bike show and some great live musicians paying tribute to some of rocks best bands, along with tons of other things to take part in.

Admission to this event in the park is $10.00 for one day or $25.00 for the entire weekend. To learn more about Troop Aid and this event taking place in Smith Park, visit their website at TroopAidMiddletown.com

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2010 at 10:13pm
Hey Randy

FYI Saturday May 16, 2010 is also the Annual Blessing of the Bikes at UD Arena Parking Lot at Daytons Welcome Stadium.  Encouraging everyone that owns a Motorcycle to attend this event before you start this Riding Season.  Check out the Website http://www.blessingofthebikesohio.com

seemingly powerless View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seemingly powerless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 4:28pm
Here is how I look at that giant blessing..... there is no full day of entertainment to go along. No military reenactments, no car show, no vendors specific to the cause, no military rock climbing walls, there is likely food and drink at both, but I do not know about Dayton's  food vending for sure. Most importantly, the money for Troop aids blessing goes to our local troops, who are currently deployed for the third time to Iraq, and due to return again soon. Check out troopaidmiddletown.com  
once you know what the right thing is to do, it should be impossible not to do so.....Seemingly Powerless
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2010 at 9:10am
Well thanks for the commentary on the Dayton Bike Blessing.  I do not know for sure if any money made from the Vendors, etc will go for the Veterans.  I do however know that any money our Rolling Thunder Chapter makes at any event goes to the Veterans at the Veterans Hospital and any Families of Veterans in Need.  I applaude anyone who gets out there and raises money to supports the troops.  There is no need to bash other events that are being advertised on this sight.

Veterans Gathering July 16, 17, 18, 2010 VFW Park Franklin Ohio on Claude Thomas Road.  NO ADMISSION CHARGE, (DONATIONS ACCEPTED), Limited Camping area, Vendors, Music, Motorcycle Run with key stops in Montgomery, Butler and Warren County $10.00 Per Person.  Everyone is Welcome.  For more information email da120757@yahoo.com
angelababy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2010 at 3:40am

Thanks so much for the wonderful information you provided us

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic