FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here is a good one !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here is a good one !
    Posted: May 02 2010 at 11:21am
We all know about the ordeal in Arizona over the immigrant law,well now the democrats in DC want every working american to obtain a biometric ID card in the next 6 years in order to continue working in the U.S.

Hello,does anyone in DC not know how to recognize someone from Mexico or Central America or South America ? And while working americans must obtain this ID card illegal immigrants can walk across the border and protest because some state is racial profiling by asking about their immigration status !!

Senator Dick Durbin (Dem,ILL) says "we live in a world where we take off our shoes at the airport and pull out our identification". (can you say "papers please,Mein citizen" ?)

Am I the only one that thinks this crap is insane ?
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 11:34am
Since I am self-employed I can get one and then show it to myself and say yup that is me.  Let me sum it up nicely......BS.  Is it November YET.........................................
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 11:46am
Yeah- well what the Democrats or anyone else wants in DC is one thing. What they end up getting may be another. What morons.....all of 'em-both parties.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 11:08am
I think the emphasis should be on employers. What happened to the requirement by employers to complete Form I-9?

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 11:34am

The employers play a big part in the problem - however I think the individuals are using the same information to fill out these forms.

If I get pulled over I have to show my drivers license, you cash a check you have to show ID - what is the big deal about showing proof. 

If you don't like the law - you have every right to move out of Arizona - people in other states have no right to complain about it.  There is so much crime going on in Mexico right now - that is really not safe to travel in certain areas.  I don't blame them for taking extra steps, when the government has let them down on this issue for a long time.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 2:01pm
Gee no need to secure our Border.  Notice the Lead group carrying AK-47's ahead of the main pack and they ain't carrying dirty laundry in those back packs.  But hey lets just welcome them into our country......yeah right.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic