FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Damn the republicans & democrats !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damn the republicans & democrats !!
    Posted: Nov 01 2010 at 12:14pm
I've had enough ! My phone has been ringing off the hook this morning and I even got one that had a song with it about these damn democrats & republicans !!! Angry

You can sign up to stop telemarketers but how do you stop these damn 2 party system idiots from calling ? This should be illegal !!

As far as I'm concerned the republicans & democrats can all go straight to hell !!!!!!! Angry 
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2010 at 1:29pm

I know what you mean Hermes as of 1:30pm as I write this I have received about 5 calls so far the first one was at 9:30am.And I agree they all can go to hell but the bad thing is they are taking us with them Cry

Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2010 at 1:41pm
God Bless caller ID - I don't answer unless I know who it is.

Last year was worse - when they come to your door.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic