FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mike Robinette Gone!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 8:46pm
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 8:24pm
One down,about 6 to go.Now would be a good time for you A.J. to follow in your drinking buddy's shoes.You sir are nothing but a loud mouth that thinks you can do as you please.See you at the next meeting when I ask you to be removed.Smile
jag123 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jag123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 7:59pm
Good luck to Mr. Robinette. Now, more cleaning house to do.Thumbs%20Up
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 7:52pm
Good news indeed. Great news actually!! Now, we need to hear that Kohler, Landen and Gilleland are next to go. Council could help expedite that if they cared about the city but the old guard doesn't have enough guts to relieve a person of their duties. Need to pay attention to the replacement for Robinette. IMO, can't be a person who will repeat the effort of Robinette. Must be MUCH MORE aggressive in the pursuit of decent paying jobs. Most of the job choices that have come to this city the last 20 years offer no hope for the people who wish to upgrade their standard of living. A shame that alot of people living in this town must leave each day to work elsewhere to earn a decent living.

Steve Lewis View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 7:28pm

Lets hope we can move on and repair the damage from the other night. I do feel that by letting your ward reps. and senior staff know how you feel they do ask questions. I spoke my mind and heard from several council people who gave me time to vent. Lets hope we make a good choice in hiring a new director, we have much at stake for our towns future.

Steve Lewis
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 7:22pm
Is he taking his drinking buddy with him?
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:59pm
Well, that's a start.
Not at all sure I believe the reason!
Now give the airport back to Dave.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:47pm
I have just confirmed that Economic Development Director Mike Robinette has resigned his position with the city of Middletown. In an email from the city manager to council, his position ends at the end of this month. And states that he has an opportunity to go to a better job in the private sector.

I will post the email sent from City Manager as soon as I can.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic