FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

explain this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: explain this
    Posted: Apr 29 2011 at 9:28am
I agree, they will milk the "Policy" issue to death. The police should be informed so these parents of these childern know what has happened and how serious a matter this is.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2011 at 6:28am
Amen!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2011 at 5:17am
bypass the system
go to the police
press charges
remove the system from the process

jmo
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 10:41pm
I meant Mrs Andrews not Mcneill. The anger must have fogged my train of thought.
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 10:33pm
My granddaughter was inappropriately touched by a couple of boys while standing in line at her school yesterday which she reported this to a teacher.
My wife called today to follow up on this with the principal(Martin was her name) and ask about the followup on this matter. My wife was told by this woman that the boys would be discipline but she couldn't reveal in what matter that would be.
I think a guardian should have the right to know what action is going to be taken. This sounds like most of the bulls*** that we continously get from the schools in Middletown.
So, this is a question that I would like for Mrs Mc neill to come on and enlighten me on if you would be so kind.
This will not stop us from contacting the Supt. of the schools.
We have told our granddaughters (5 of them) that no one has the right to be putting their hands on them and to report it if it ever happens.
I assure you we will remember this in the future if you ever put another levy up for vote, just remember this,AngryAngry that we can't reveal why we will vote hell no.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic