Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, May 16, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year
    Posted: Dec 23 2011 at 1:17pm
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2011 at 1:49pm
Merry Christmas John!!
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2011 at 2:45pm
Thanks Pacman! Merry Christmas to you and all of Middletown too!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2011 at 7:42pm
Thanks John for providing this site to allow some dialogue. Nice too have Pacman back in action. When I think I've had a bad day I sometimes think of Mr.&Mrs.Pacman and the year they have had and I shack my head thinking I have it pretty good. Let's hope that we can continue to be civil and agree that we sometimes can disagree without being asked to pack our bags and leave town. Merry Christmas,Happy Hanukkah and a great New Year to all !!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 8:21pm

I would also like to add my best wishes of the season to those of all persuasions.

A Merry Christmas and my sincere hopes for a happy, healthy, prosperous 2012 to everyone!!!  Smile  Hug

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2011 at 4:05am
Pray for PEACE and our soldiers
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 11:01am
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

Thanks John for providing this site to allow some dialogue. Nice too have Pacman back in action. When I think I've had a bad day I sometimes think of Mr.&Mrs.Pacman and the year they have had and I shack my head thinking I have it pretty good. Let's hope that we can continue to be civil and agree that we sometimes can disagree without being asked to pack our bags and leave town. Merry Christmas,Happy Hanukkah and a great New Year to all !!

Thanks Ground Swat! It's a pleasure for me too. Helps me have a better feel about whats going on in Middletown.

Thanks to all the posters and best wishes in the new year!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic