FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Community Easter Egg Hunt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Community Easter Egg Hunt
    Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 9:40am
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 7:38pm

Slide show of event:

On Saturday there was an easter egg hunt at Jacot Park. Here is a message from Michael Minor about the event.

"We had over 4,000 eggs that were hidden all over Jacot Park. We had over 200 kids that participated in the event and with parents and volunteers I estimate about a total of about 600 altogether. The weather was great, and if I must say so myself I made a pretty good Easter Bunny. There prize baskets awarded to one child in each age group - 3 & under, 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12. There were refreshments and entertainment for everyone to enjoy. "
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
thesplatteredplatter View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thesplatteredplatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2012 at 7:17am
Hi John, looks like you had a great turn out. I am Lisa, I own the Splattered Platter Pottery Studio in Poasttown. I too had an egg hunt and the turn out was pretty good considering I am so new here. I would like to let you know that I would be interested in going in on your egg hunt with you next year. We could have paint your own pottery there if you like.
The Splattered Platter Pottery Studio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic