FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE TO A GOOD HOME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asherejoy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asherejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE TO A GOOD HOME
    Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 8:38pm

HI,

I’m Dakota. I’m a Tri-Colored Red Australian Shepherd Born November 9, 2011.  I am up to date with all Shots/Vaccines at Blue Ball Vet Clinic on Dixie Hwy in Middletown.  I am very shy upon first meeting someone, but can be very energetic once I get to know a person.  I like to run and play and still have that Puppy Attitude.

I am in need of a new home, If interested please send a private message.

Thank you
Historic House Guy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:36am
Good luck Dakota! Hope you find a home soon!
asherejoy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asherejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:54pm
Still looking...

asherejoy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asherejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 5:54pm
To the nice lady who called last night,

I must apologize...

My phone is not working. I cannot make or receive phone calls at this time.

Please send me a private message so we can make arrangements.

Thank you.
asherejoy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asherejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:56pm
My sweet Dakota has now gone to live with whom I believe to be a very nice couple. His new owners will be able to spend lots of time playing with him, taking him for walks and letting him run around in his new fenced in back yard.

Working full time and living on a very busy street, we were just unable to provide this and this was unfair to him. It is bittersweet to let him go, but it is better for him.

May God bless and look over him and his new family.
Historic House Guy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:20pm
Did he find a new home that's local? You should visit if so just so he doesn't feel awkward while he's in a new home.
asherejoy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asherejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:41pm
Thank you HHG,

I do have their number and that is a great idea.

He actually surprised me. There was none of the shyness he usually displays when around people he doesn't know. He went right to them with love and kisses as if he knew them. AND, this dog that I have to literally pick up to put into my car, jumped right into the backseat of their car. Kinda made me sad and happy at the time.

Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:38am
Originally posted by asherejoy asherejoy wrote:

He actually surprised me. There was none of the shyness he usually displays when around people he doesn't know. He went right to them with love and kisses as if he knew them. AND, this dog that I have to literally pick up to put into my car, jumped right into the backseat of their car.
Did you check his breath???  Some women exhibit these same characteristics after drinking tequila late at night.   DesiSmileys.com
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:27am
This is getting to be a tough room!!!

I don't care what anyone says...that was funny!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 6:57pm
Yes it was very funny Mike, thank you for the laugh. :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic