FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone cut wood for a living?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone cut wood for a living?
    Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:46pm
Got a neighbor's tree that is overhanging my shed in the back yard. Tree is cut out in the middle by the electric company due to electric wires running through tree. Would like to get the tree limbs cut back off the shed. Guy behind me said we was getting a tree service to take it down but am tired of waiting on him to do it. One tree. Approx. 10-15 branches to cut off hanging over my property line. Branches overhanging shed ranging in size from 4" to 8" in diameter, Limbs back toward the property line go thicker at approx. 10-15 " in diameter. Only have gas pruning saw. Won't handle diameter listed. Need someone who can climb up on the roof of the shed. Shingles too slippery/incline too steep for me at 65 years old. Just can't do what I could at 35 any more.

If interested, send price and approx. date you could do it by private messenger please.

Thanks in advance.

Vet
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic