FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sad to See the Red Onion Close

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sad to See the Red Onion Close
    Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:37am

The sign says CLOSED due to my health and declining sales. My gratutude for the fond memories, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for the good times and friendship. Mark Bursley

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:48am
I am very sad to see them go. Had many good meals in there. Does anyone know about the chef opening something down on Cinn-Day Rd across from Putter's Bar? Just asking.
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:53pm
That's too bad for Monroe.  And for the owners.  I had heard this is why he walked away from Stained 1054 Bistro.  Health issues due to trying to manage two locations.  

On another note, if you have already, give Murphy's Landing a try.   Much improved. 
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:11pm
had quite a few good meals there, last month was one of them
place never seemed the same after Stain opened though, and operating the pair obviously was hard on the guy
Anyone heard anything about At the Square?
I really like that place also, and the season change should be good for their rooftop action

Surprised that they never received any façade $$--didn't ask?

Stefano's Java Johnny's and the Jug still seem to do well--maybe it is the area in which they are located?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic