Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Tuesday, March 19, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MIDDLETOWN MIDDIE FOOTBALL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
edgeoo View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote edgeoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIDDLETOWN MIDDIE FOOTBALL
    Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:35pm
The 2014 season is just around the corner. Support these young men by attending games this season. The Barnitz Stadium renovation is almost finished and the stadium looks awesome. Take a ride to the south side of the city and see for yourself. Middie Pride is back.

GO MIDDIES!
Thank you for reading
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:27pm
Just don't set off any fireworks while you're there...
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 12:44am
Hope they added security around the stadium with some of that money.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:02am
Gotta win to foster pride. Gotta win on a consistent basis to maintain pride. Gotta be better than 1 and 9. Pride wanes when you have those types of seasons. Would like to see the sports in this town back to the level it was back in the day. We use to be one of the big dogs around here. In the last 30 years, everyone else has caught us and in some cases surpassed us on a continual basis. Gotta change that.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:57am
Looking forward to seeing the Middies win in their newly renovated stadium. GO MIDDIES!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
itsamee View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsamee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:20am
Um, Vet, you know this is High School football. Right?
Itsa me, mario!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by itsamee itsamee wrote:

Um, Vet, you know this is High School football. Right?

Yes I do itsa. High school, college, pro.....shouldn't you want and expect the best possible, at any level, from the teams you support? What does the level have to do with it? Excellence can be achieved at any level. Just like to see the Middies on the winning side on a more consistent basis as they once were. I would imagine all who are interested want the same.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
edgeoo View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edgeoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:25pm
Homecoming isn't all about the game. Its about meeting and greeting old friends and acquaintances. Come to Middie Homecoming 2014 to see those other Middies and to watch our New Middie Pride on the field

Thank you for reading
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:27pm
They will go 0-10 and Wells will be out. He should have never been appointed the Coach.
Stanky View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:58pm
Unless the team is lucky enough to have a few great athletes to play the skilled positions, they will consistently be a losing team. Not enough depth. Not enough smarts either.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:09am
wow--interesting opinions from some who might know
hoping for better--but I am a hoops fan primarily unless we are playing Cincy Catholics or Colerain

will have to check them out though

hard to imagine the Middies without speed and skill
size, strength,conditioning and a consistent feeder program might be the issue?
edgeoo View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edgeoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Smartman Smartman wrote:

They will go 0-10 and Wells will be out. He should have never been appointed the Coach.

No way. I will meet you at the Towne Galleria, that way we will be sure to find each other, and I'll bet my house the Middies don't go 0-10. After I win, I'll bet double or nothing that Wells will be there next season.

Chris Wells will be Middie Coach until he doesn't want to.
Thank you for reading
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic