FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Police Presence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Historic House Guy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Police Presence
    Posted: Nov 26 2014 at 7:01pm
For the past few weeks I've seen a lot of police activity on S Sutphin St. State, local, and Sheriff. I think I read something a while back about them upping patrol here to get to the drug dealers. If this is what's going on I couldn't be more happy. I will also say that I've noticed a decline in  activity on some of our side streets where it was very obvious what was going on in those houses.

I've never been excited about seeing those blue lights come on but in this case I say, keep up the good work till it's done! As long as I see those blue lights keep going of 10 times a night on our road I'll be happy to know that they are working to make things better. YAY! Tongue
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 9:49am
Some pics I snapped right before the great snow of November

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic