FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MIDDLETOWN CEMETERY NEWS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIDDLETOWN CEMETERY NEWS
    Posted: May 07 2015 at 3:20pm

Donated Flowers were planted in the front flower beds today at the entrance. Still some work to be done in the beds out front one of the bushes died and had to be cut down need to get the rest of it out. A new American Flag and POW/MIA Flag will be going on the Flagpole this Saturday and also this Saturday, the Doty Lot inside the gate will be cleaned and Mulched.

Please remember May 23, 2015 the Boy Scouts will be placing American Flags on the Veterans Graves at Middletown Cemetery beginning at 10:00 AM. Stop out and show your support for these young men and their leaders who do this each year.

Also Monday May 11, 2015, Weather Permitting, Bayless Roofing Company will be starting on the new Slate Roof on the Vault. It has been a long time coming and we are happy to have this completed before Memorial Day this year.

Thank you to Everyone that has made this a reality over the last 15 to 20 years.

Mitch Ballard and Martha Newton I know you are going to be watching from the heavens as the work is completed and Mitch your tree looks good also.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2015 at 3:29pm
Very nice! Thank you.

While we are on the subject, could you give us the latest and greatest on the tarped building and when it is slated for completion?

Please thank all the folks involved for the newfound attention to an old, and, until recently, neglected landmark in this city. I have a personal interest in the care and upkeep as I have great grandparents buried there.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Factguy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Factguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2015 at 3:40pm
Mr. Wills, read paragraph 3-

'Also Monday May 11, 2015, Weather Permitting, Bayless Roofing Company will be starting on the new Slate Roof on the Vault. It has been a long time coming and we are happy to have this completed before Memorial Day this year. '

You haven't done any work at the cemetery when you have great grandparents buried there? How about some support Terry.  

da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2015 at 3:46pm
How about we all stop throwing stones I just wanted everyone to know what is going on and not start another argument .. Thank you
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2015 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Factguy Factguy wrote:

Mr. Wills, read paragraph 3-

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">'Also Monday May 11, 2015, Weather Permitting, Bayless Roofing Company will be starting on the new Slate Roof on the Vault. It has been a long time coming and we are happy to have this completed before Memorial Day this year. '</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">You haven't done any work at the cemetery when you have great grandparents buried there? How about some support Terry.  </span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>

Hey Factguy, exactly what's your dam problem? My comments weren't directed toward you. Why are you concerned about my conversation with da? Let's talk about your major malfunction son. Where would you like to meet? Let me know. I'd like to talk to you, face to face, concerning our differences of opinion. Oh, and keep your dam nose in your own business concerning my family.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2015 at 9:21am
Due to Health reasons the Mulch on the Doty lot did not get put out on Saturday as planned. We plan to get this done one day this week after 4 PM and if there is someone that would like to lend a hand and a shovel or rake to get it done for Memorial Day. Please send me a message on here and I will give you the day and time. thank you
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 3:17pm
YEP!! What I thought!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic