FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bobble-heads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RoyG View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2017 at 1:49am
Hello My name is Roy Gordon candidate for city council 2017.  I read a forum couple weeks back here at Middletown USA. It talk about city council members and how they were in line with the Middletown city doctrine. Those members include current, former and even some that are running for city council that are on boards at the city. I think the biggest reason why people like that keep getting elected here is that people are afraid of being politically correct. This year we can use one thing out of Donald Trump's play book. What I mean, let's quit playing nice to the same old same old politics as usual. Lets call them for what they are bobble-heads. I will speak on what I have learned and studied from following city council for 16 months. I will use the lesson from my life and how i was raised. I will not make it personal. Some of It will not be political correct, because the poor, low income and Middle Class cant afford It any More in Our Beautiful city. You don't have to Vote for me but let's quit voting for these bobble-heads. Thank You Roy Gordon.
Roy Gordon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic