FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Ironic........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Ironic........
    Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 8:38am
One of the main reasons for not Moving the Section 8 Program to Butler County was the fact that the People on Section 8 would have to go to Hamilton to the Housing office and it would be a strain on them.  Now the City is putting in a transportation link by bus to Hamilton.  I guess this wasn't in the works 3-4 months ago when the City was talking about Section 8.  What is up with this group.Angry
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 9:21am
Ooooo little sneaky things like that burn me up.
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 11:44am
Hey guys don't get mad yet...this may be a good thing.
I'm told we spent big buck on UTS to transport these families all over Hamilton for all of their appointments. Maybe this is a real savings for these county programs.
Hmmmm....Maybe we should ask why the offices are in Hamilton while the majority of the clients are in Middletown.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic