FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marconi/Armbruster Announce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marconi/Armbruster Announce
    Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 7:21am
Yes, once again we see that Pancho (Armbruster) and the Cisco Kid (Marconi) are going to attempt to treat us to their fabulous skills at running this city. Wonder what Armbruster will say during his campaign as he says very little during a regular council meeting. Also wonder what platform he'll use as I don't recall anything significant that he has done while sitting in that end chair behind the council throne.He really doesn't have anything that he can attribute a contribution to does he? Should be easy to mount some resistance in the 1st Ward. Now, the Kid is a different story. He's had his little paw into everything. Yes, the Dominator will be a challenge to unseat as he has his connections and his little support group in the 3rd Ward. We're all high rollin' professionals, don't ya know, here in the 3rd Ward. Time to start working on making sure that these two fine gentlemen don't sit in the seats again. Not sure whether the city can take another stint with these guys. Let's keep those pesky incumbants out this time. New blood-new ideas this time.       
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 3:42pm
Don't forget Honest Dave "I will NOT run for another term" Schiavone!! All three of tham must go!!!

We need a candidate from each ward NOW!!!

Any volunteers???
kingair View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 3:57pm
As amny as 2 good people may come out in the 3rd ward and 1 from the 4th. No names from the 1st.Ouch
Kigair200
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 8:13pm
None from the 1st Ward? That would probably be the Ward that would be the least of a challenge for a newcomer. Running against the Armbruster record wouldn't be hard to overcome at all. You could list his accomplishments on a small post-it note. His non-involvement during Council meetings is readily noted if you watch the Council meetings. He really just occupies a seat from what I see. You mentioned the 3rd Ward and the two good people to challenge Marconi. If true, I hope these two people offer different thinking than the Marconi Doctrine.
2000+ View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 8:22pm
I have to agree with the take on Armbruster. He had more to say the other night about his
new re-election campaign than in the last six months. Marconi, a whole other story. He responds well to his base and talks like he is a product of the Middletown school system.
Also, I'm I the only one who knows that when Armbruster was appointed Vice Mayor he was .... as tradition dictates expected to sit to the left of the Mayor ..... but Marconi wouldn't give us his seat (camera shot)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic