Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Saturday, April 27, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Price forged university ties at Middletown Schools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Price forged university ties at Middletown Schools

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price forged university ties at Middletown Schools
    Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 1:23pm
From the Newark Advocate

Price said he is focused on the positives at Middletown since he's been there, including rising scores on the state report card and a partnership with a local branch of Miami University.

Full Article: Price was the God of Middletown Schools
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 1:25pm
Dr.%20Stephen%20Price Price, in my eyes was the TAXMAN. Under Price, my property taxes went up $10,000.

Let me tell you how it will be,
There’s one for you, nineteen for me,
‘Cos I’m the Taxman,
Yeah, I’m the Taxman.
Should five per cent appear too small,
Be thankful I don’t take it all.
‘Cos I’m the Taxman,
Yeah yeah, I’m the Taxman.

(If you drive a car car), I’ll tax the street,
(If you try to sit sit), I’ll tax your seat,
(If you get too cold cold), I’ll tax the heat,
(If you take a walk walk), I’ll tax your feet.
Taxman.

‘Cos I’m the Taxman,
Yeah, I’m the Taxman.
Don’t ask me what I want it for
(Ah Ah! Mister Wilson!)
If you don’t want to pay some more
(Ah Ah! Mister Heath!),
‘Cos I’m the Taxman,
Yeeeah, I’m the Taxman.

Now my advice for those who die, (Taxman!)
Declare the pennies on your eyes, (Taxman!)
‘Cos I’m the Taxman,
Yeah, I’m the Taxman.
And you’re working for no-one but me,
(Taxman).

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
accuro View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 2:08pm
I thank middletownusa for having a forum which sheds the truth in an illuminating manner associated with the city of Middletown as it continues its quest to run itself and its citizens into the ground.

I usually would not desire to get into another's attempts at employment, but upon reading this disingenuous fabrication of untruths, including the Middletown Promise, it would be appropriate for many to contact the Board in Neward and shed the truth behind Dr. Price and his failures in my opinion, associated with the school system. What is remarkable just a month before the rendering of the fatal blw on the land grad (which was abundantly clear would fail), the school system was boasting about its ties to the University of Toledo. The money and funding was never available. He could have said while in Middletown, I had ties to Dartmouth, Yale, Virginia, Brown, all offering free education for those qualified, we had the alliance in place, just awaiting the endowment funding which never existed nor ever would. Neward should be apprised of the true acrimony and impact he had up[on the city, in contrast to the glowing account he provides as testing declined, student population declined, property values declined, as he always had an excuse it was someone else's fault, the parents, the dog that ate the homework, the demographics. Gee...I wonder of he will reuse his strategic objective on making Newark the district that received an excellent rating. Well, he made it 7 years in Middletown before being exposed for lack of discipline, lack of effective communication, lack of producing results, and wasting $200 kk in legal fees for an ill conceived land grab.  
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 3:41pm
Well it looks like Price hired a really good PR person,that article was well fabricated. Newark will find out really quick just how good he is if they hire him.

Good luck Newark !
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic