FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Renaissance West in the Works.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Renaissance West in the Works.
    Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 8:45am
It appears that the City Manager is going to recommend or discuss renaming Towne Mall area to Renaissance West.

CITY MANAGER REPORTS

a) 24-Hour Second Hand Stores

b) Renaissance West (Towne Mall)

c) Update on Bridgewood Villas secession

d) Miscellaneous Updates

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 11:58am
How can they name it "West" when it's still on the east side ? Or is that west of I-75 ?

I think what we really need to do is pack up downtown and MOVE it to near the interstate. This way we can be SEEN from the highway,it will be closer to Atrium,and as we move east we can take more land from Warren County. Then we'll wall off the present downtown area and turn it over to the drug dealers and prostitutes and homeless. Then we'll build that new multi-million dollar train depot for all the tourist & bicyclist that are coming,Oh we may have to reroute the bike path,you don't want bicyclist passing through the OLD downtown area.

I think it will work ! Raise your hand and shout if your on board with this idea !!!! Clap
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 12:05pm
I think we divide Middletown right down HighView let Council and the Admin play their HUD game on the east side of HighView and secede everything west of HighView from Middletown and rename it to North Westchester. Thumbs%20Up
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 2:26pm
<------Feverishly checking city maps to be sure his house is EAST of Highview (extended) before he supports Pacman's plan!!!

LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 5:30pm
We can move more West if you like Mike, give us a street.  LOL
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 2:55am
No need, Pacman!  I am safely within the area to secede and re-organize into "North Westchester"!!!  I heartily support your plan!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Smokey Burgess View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Burgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 5:44am
I'm surprised she didn't propose to rename Towne Mall as South Pickerington Mall??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic