FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ohio Renaissance Festival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ohio Renaissance Festival
    Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 11:51am
I attended my very first Renaissance Festival Yesterday and I must say that I was rather impressed. I didn't think I would like it that much, but as it turns out I had a great time. It was some what cold at times but worth it to see some of the shows.

This is the 20th annual Ren. Festival and there is only one weekend left ( October 24, 25) If you are like me and have never been and think it is not for you, I encourage you to give it a look see. I recommend seeing a performer named saffron Finch he was very funny and talented with a bull whip.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 3:47pm
Looks like fun. Never been but have been by there several times.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 6:04pm
Ah yes...the bullwhip!!!  I do seem to recall reading that no good Renaissance man would be caught without one.  Big%20smile
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2009 at 2:56am
I thought that was "Good Wife".LOL

As Pacman heads for the hills with wife in fast pursuit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic