FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cemetery Gates Open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cemetery Gates Open
    Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 8:26pm
I just drove up First Ave. and the cemetery gates were still open? Was the city too busy to close them tonight?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 8:38pm
It's a TRAP, Gilleland probably has the SWAT Team hiding in the Vault just waiting to pounce on all of you troublemakers.  BEWARE all of you Troublemakers. LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 9:01pm
LOLLOLLOL   You are crazy, that was funny! What do you say wasteful, wanna ride down there and get some pictures with me? Maybe I can talk John into giving that helper job to you ?Big%20smile
Merrell Wood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merrell Wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 9:41pm

Vivian, Haven't been able to raise you by phone, give me a call tomorrow after 9:00 A.M. Hope it went well today. Sorry I couldn't be there.

da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 10:24pm
Seems Like alot of people that said they would be there were not there. Way to show support for the Cemetery Middletown
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 10:55pm
Just drove by close to 10, still open.  Maybe it is a Booby trap...lol  or maybe making it easy for the vandals to get in
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by da120757 da120757 wrote:

Seems Like alot of people that said they would be there were not there. Way to show support for the Cemetery Middletown
I think it may be that some are a bit hesitant about putting themselves out there like that.I think a lot of that will change if we can get friendlier faces elected on November 3rd.Go Gary!
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2009 at 5:53am

The gates at the Middletown Cemetery were open all night.

They did repair the lights. I guess when they removed the planting beds in front of the vault they damaged the flood light fixture however they relaced it.
However the big spot lights on Richmond Street are out.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2009 at 9:12am
thanks Vivian for checking on the lights last night.  And thanks to everyone who came to the Cemetery yesterday was nice to meet all of you.
tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 4:00pm
I agree with the booby trap theory. There's something fishy about this situationShocked
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by wasteful wasteful wrote:

It's a TRAP, Gilleland probably has the SWAT Team hiding in the Vault just waiting to pounce on all of you troublemakers.  BEWARE all of you Troublemakers. LOL
What??  Why that is just SILLY!!!  And to prove it, I think a couple of us should go in tonight to show everyone how paranoid they are being.

Spiderman!!! I'll meet you INSIDE at Midnight!!!  (I may be a few minutes late...Go on in...DON'T wait for me!!!)
LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 4:17pm
This whole cemetery thing is funny really, the day of the rally the gates were open all night. Then last night I drove by there at around 10 pm and it was lockedup tight. Hmmm, just seems strange to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic