FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MUSA Owner Goes On Radio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MUSA Owner Goes On Radio
    Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 11:09am
On the Don Shelby Show, John Beagle, President of CameraSecurityNow.com, and owner of MiddletownUSA.com, talks about the problems with the technology of the past and the future with megapixel IP cameras and NVRs.

Don Shelby has anchored the WCCO 4 News at 10:00pm since 1985. WCCO is the local Minneapolis affiliate for CBS. He has won all five of the nation's top journalism awards, many of which he has won multiple times. Yesterday, he interviewed me on his drive-time radio show. I was on at 1:10 PM Minneapolis time on a show that Don describes as a mix of news, issues and audience participation.

How did I get on the Show?

It started with an article by Kevin Giles of the Star Tribune about video advances solving big crimes. Don and his staff decided to look for a camera security expert on the internet. The search went out on Google for security camera experts in the Minneapolis - St. Paul metropolitan Area. After finding my company, CameraSecurityNow.com, the program director persuaded me to do the show. (We have approximately 15 camera technicians in the Minneapolis - St. Paul metropolitan Area and thousands nationwide).

An Honor to Do the Don Shelby Show

Did you know don won three national Emmys, the Columbia-duPont Citation, the Scripps-Howard Award for Excellence, two George Foster Peabody Awards (the broadcast equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize) and the Society of Professional Journalist Distinguished Service Award?

I consider it a great honor to work with such an esteemed veteran of local television news and radio. Thank you Don Shelby and WCCO for having me on the show.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 10:12am
Thanks for the post Randy. The show was lots of fun. Hope to do other shows in the near future.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic