FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Town Hall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jlaubach View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlaubach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Town Hall
    Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 9:22am

MUSA Contributors/Readers,

I will be holding my third and final town hall meeting for the 2010 year. The meeting will occur on Wednesday the 17th of November. The location has not been picked at this time but will be announced in the near future.

There are currently many topics and discussions on this board and around the city. Please use this opportunity to bring forward your concerns to not only me but others in the community as well. I hope to see you all there.

Josh Laubach

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 12:38pm
Thanks for the headsup.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 2:20pm
Josh, how many people do you expect? Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to attend.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Franklin Roosevelt View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Franklin Roosevelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 2:25pm
Mr. Laubach,
True limited republican government is not possible or desirable. History has shown us that the masses need the guidance and direction of the educated and informed. Central control is needed. Stop waisting everyone's time.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 2:54pm
Franklin Roosevelt - I thought you were dead ? Your giving advice and you weren't even that good of a president.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 3:13pm
Hermes - LOLLOL
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 3:14pm
Josh let me know where this will be held and I will make sure it gets posted on the main page.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Jlaubach View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlaubach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2010 at 7:05am
John,
Twenty five people attended the first meeting I had. The second meeting in July at Mrs. Jones house only brought in about 15 total. Your guess is as good as mine for this final meeting. I would like to see as many as possible.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2010 at 10:34am
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Hermes - LOLLOL

What ?!!  LOL

WHO DEY RANDY !!!!!  LOL LOL LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
angelababy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 1:35am
Thanks for the headsup.
Jlaubach View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlaubach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 3:47pm

Hello Everyone,

The final 3rd Ward Town Hall will be held on Wednesday 17 November  at  Wild Wood  from 6-730pm. I look forward to hearing from all those concerned.
Josh Laubach
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 5:14pm
Mr. Lambuagh, would it be too much to ask for a motion in an Emergency vote, to have tax money set back dedicated solely to to streets and infratructure? That seems a quite logical, commonsense request I thought every council member would make.

Also, as I have read Nick Kidd's comments on illegality of funds from gas and other areas being misused or misappropriared, could you adress those issues? I assume the city can do what they want, but it is a rather intriquing topic which may be completely legal.

Also, what matric are you and council using to justify the expense and ROI for the Cinci State investment or bail-out of the Aker estate, if any? Is it artists moving to town, no numbers, just speculation, numbers of students, who gets the Manchester revenue, does it hurt or help MUM, those logical questions.

Last, what is the city doing about this problem, exemplified and helped my placing Bill Becker as city manager, and what is its projected impacted on Middletown---or does anyone know or care?

409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Jlaubach Jlaubach wrote:

Hello Everyone,

The final 3rd Ward Town Hall will be held on Wednesday 17 November  at  Wild Wood  from 6-730pm. I look forward to hearing from all those concerned.
Josh Laubach
Is this Wildwood CC/Golf Course or Wildwood School?
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 3:30am
Originally posted by 409 409 wrote:

Is this Wildwood CC/Golf Course or Wildwood School?
This is a fair question.  I, for one, plan to attend this Town Hall meeting and just assumed that it was being held at Wildwood Country Club which is, indeed, located in Ward Three.

What about it, Mr. Laubach???  I do hope that you will post the exact location here on MiddletownUSA.com.

I realize that you like either phone calls or emails rather than just items left on web sites so I plan to send an email to you soon on this topic.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 4:31am
Middletonians:
I do not presume to speak for Mr. Laubach, but I was just watching the taped replay of the City Council meeting on TVMiddletown, and during the "Council Comments" portion, Mr. Laubach clearly stated that the meeting would be held in the Clubhouse of the Wildwood Country Club!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 5:23am
Thats the way I understood it mike p.
Jlaubach View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlaubach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 6:45am
The meeting will be at Wildwood Country Club. I apologize for the lack of clarity. Mr, Presta, thanks for emailing me to about my mistake. See everybody tonight.
Josh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic