FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back from Breakdown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back from Breakdown
    Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 4:36pm
Back from my computer breakdown. What did I miss?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 5:35pm
All kinds oif good stuff, Vet now loves the Bengals.......and the city is in great shape. What more could you want? :) lol
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 9:18pm
Vet called Randy a Brown noser.................. which I would agree.  You get blip tv, watch the last council meeting and it's like riding a bike.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 1:13am
Tony,
I, for one, was on good behavior, and was involved in absolutely ZERO controversial issues while you were off-line!!! Big%20smile
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Richard Saunders View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Saunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 4:23am

Mr. Tony B.:

Perhaps the single most significant item that you may have missed had to do with P.R.I.S.M., the South Main Street historical group. 

I daresay they plan to nominate Mr. Presta for their “Man of the Year” award for his role in helping them win the City’s decision to install period street lampposts and faux gas globes in their neighborhood.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 7:03am
Tony.....

Mike P. Mr. Saunders, randy sue, and others here will be off the air on this site for awhile. They will all need time to heal from their surgeries. The surgeries will be to reduce the size of their noses. Thank goodness, it is not a serious, terminal condition and a full recovery is expected. It is anticipated that we, in time, will learn to live without their contributions as they rehab, with counseling, for their illness pertaining to exaggeration.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 7:09am
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

Vet called Randy a Brown noser.................. which I would agree.  You get blip tv, watch the last council meeting and it's like riding a bike.

Hey ground......I went to work right after you and I read randy jane's brown nose comment regarding the "greatest place to work" or some crap like that. I tried it here at work with my bosses and my bosses ordered my co-workers to take me out back and beat the crap out of me for sucking up. Might have worked for randy lou, but didn't do squat for me. Dam!
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 4:58pm
Correct, I'm the flippn owner and when I start the cheerleader crap my employees take me out back beat the crap out of me then ask for a raise two hours later!  But less face it know one can compare to Randy as a model employee, anyone every heard the one about chrome coming off the tail pipe using your mouth. For some reason I envision Randy in the store room working on getting his raise. Sorry forgot this is a PG 13 site.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

Correct, I'm the flippn owner and when I start the cheerleader crap my employees take me out back beat the crap out of me then ask for a raise two hours later!  But less face it know one can compare to Randy as a model employee, anyone every heard the one about chrome coming off the tail pipe using your mouth. For some reason I envision Randy in the store room working on getting his raise. Sorry forgot this is a PG 13 site.

GROUND- I LIKE IT!!! Randy Sue....see what you started with the brown nosing thing? I tell ya ground, it's hard to watch one of our fellow workin' men like Randy Ann be so blatantly out in the open with no shame about this. Why, it's downright embarrassing.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2011 at 5:39pm
That's hilarious!

Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

All kinds oif good stuff, Vet now loves the Bengals.......and the city is in great shape. What more could you want? :) lol
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic