Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, May 16, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Flea Party Hate & Violence vs. Tea Party Singing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flea Party Hate & Violence vs. Tea Party Singing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flea Party Hate & Violence vs. Tea Party Singing
    Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 12:54pm
How does the media miss the Hate Speech and Violence of the Wall Street Protestors?

Ann Coulter calls the mob the “Wingless, Bloodsucking and Parasitic: Meet the Flea Party”

Here’s one of the hate speak protesters Reason.tv spoke to at Occupy Wall Street in Los Angeles on October 12, 2011.

Continued: Flea Party Hate & Violence vs. Tea Party Singing
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 7:44pm
This is only the beginning. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 8:48pm
Not a big Ann Coulter fan either John. Find it interesting that Coulter uses the same descriptive words while criticizing others. Also find it ironic that she uses the words bloodsucking and parasitic as descriptors. She can be categorized as such also in some of her vile language in interviews and in her books. She wouldn't be high on my list in the hero worship department. Personally, would like to see her receive some payback from people she has attempted to trash in the past. She needed some of that cockiness knocked out of her in the past. I hold her as insignificant as I do Palin. IMO, both alot of talk with no substance. Why does the media give her and Palin any recognition- why do people buy their books ......likewise, why does the media give some of the people who are protesting the same? Sensationalism I guess. Certainly not based on content nor importance. Looks like the cops in your post, as authority figures, can go rogue and act like facists too. JMO
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 10:41am
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

This is only the beginning. 

Beginning of what ?
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 8:18pm
The have nots want more.  It's not fair!!!!!   The 1%'s have it all. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 6:43am
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

The have nots want more.  It's not fair!!!!!   The 1%'s have it all. 

JMO....the "have's" are already self-sufficient and don't need the help. The "have-not's" have the social programs set up for them, courtesy of the 60's Lyndon Johnson era on social reform/war on poverty and receive free handouts paid for by you and I.

Most of us, on the other hand, don't enjoy the lifestyle of the wealthy, and we make too much money, making us unqualified to receive help. The so-called "middle-class" gets the shaft again.

Case in point....applied for Medicaid for my wife who is a stroke victim. Make too much money to receive any help at all. Was asking for a couple of hours per week to have someone come in to bath her and free up some time to run some errands. Don't qualify. Too much income/too many assets. Can't afford to hire a caregiver at $30-$50 per hour either. But, for the last 43+ years, I have been paying into the frikkin' program. They're sure not shy about taking my paycheck contributions for their dam program I noticed. When you need the help after all these years, it ain't there for you. Disgusting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic