FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kasich / Taxes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kasich / Taxes
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:51pm
I have to disagree with some of the proposed new taxables.
A few seem to target the retired & elderly.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:29am
I think Kasich has just assured a democratic majority in ohio state in the next election, how crazy does this all sound or is it just me ? Its gonna look pretty bad on the governor when the democrats blast him for wanting to tax everything,this seems absurd to me. Nice move dumbass
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:42pm
HOLY CRAP, BATMAN!!!Play right into the democrates hands!!!
ktf1179 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktf1179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:20am
I think people can live without Dog Grooming Wink Besides he is going to cut the Sales tax by .5 and reduce the income tax. Besides I am sure you don't even use half of the items on this list , so big deal. I don't see this being a major re-election issue. But I know the media will try to make it one.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic