Print Page | Close Window

News About Shamrock

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Community
Forum Name: Middletown News, Info and Happenings
Forum Description: Discuss any Middletown Ohio area news story.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2339
Printed Date: May 26 2024 at 1:42pm

Topic: News About Shamrock
Posted By: randy
Subject: News About Shamrock
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:17pm
I read the other post "Train Coming" and seen all the speculation about why the station closed. So I checked into it and here is what I found out. A Rep from Duncan Oil told me today that they cant go into the reasons for the closing, but it has nothing to do with being robbed. when I asked about the train station and if it played a role in the closing, I was told that are a lot of options on the table and they cant not discuss them. Thats all I got, not much I know.  

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Replies:
Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:24pm
Good try anyway. Does this mean we can keep on speculating and posting fictional theories ? LOL

-------------
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:30pm
I will tell you this, it felt like to me as I spoke with the guy from Duncan, that there is something going on and when i mentioned the train station it was time to end my questions.

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: 409
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:37pm
As I said in the other thread:
Watch Duncan rise from the ashes nearby! Wink

Posted By: swohio75
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:40pm
Well they do own the old Office Outfitters building. . . . . .

%20 - http://propertysearch.butlercountyohio.org/butler/Forms/Datalets.aspx?mode=PROFILEALL&taxyear=2008&ownseq=1&roll=RP_OH&jur=&sIndex=2&idx=49&LMparent=20

Print Page | Close Window