FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News About Shamrock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: News About Shamrock
    Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:17pm
I read the other post "Train Coming" and seen all the speculation about why the station closed. So I checked into it and here is what I found out. A Rep from Duncan Oil told me today that they cant go into the reasons for the closing, but it has nothing to do with being robbed. when I asked about the train station and if it played a role in the closing, I was told that are a lot of options on the table and they cant not discuss them. Thats all I got, not much I know.  
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:24pm
Good try anyway. Does this mean we can keep on speculating and posting fictional theories ? LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:30pm
I will tell you this, it felt like to me as I spoke with the guy from Duncan, that there is something going on and when i mentioned the train station it was time to end my questions.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 4:37pm
As I said in the other thread:
Watch Duncan rise from the ashes nearby! Wink
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic